Valued Contributor

Re: Clark's TSV, September 17?

Got mine yesterday.  I ordered the navy.  I love them. Just perfect for me and what I wanted.  Only new pair I plan on this season. Got some new boots at the end of last season and have plenty of other nice shoes. 

Once the cooler weather hits I am ready with all the new things I have to start out in. Got some new coats at the end of last season at a very good price at Kohl's. Found a nice dress coat at Sears that is a Lands End.  

Found a real cute fleece jacket the other day and also a nice sweater and a few other items.

I am pretty much set and cleaned out some old stuff to make room for my new stuff.  

I love October and have a hayrack ride planned so I want to wear the plaid jacket then.  Hope it is cooler so I can but not cold.

Regular Contributor

Mine came last night. I put them on this morning. Very cute. I got them in black.  Will share with my 16 year old daughter. She likes them too.  I like the plaid on them.  I liked the rykas too. I just bought my first pair of alegria. Those are nice. I got the ones that look like sneakers. I'm all set for el nino. hopefully in California Robin

Trusted Contributor

I got mine in the navy.  They are much better looking on than in the picture posted day of TSV.   So glad I ordered. They don't look like combat boots!  😁