Honored Contributor

Re: Clark's TSV, September 17?

That fabric at the top makes them look cheap, it would have been better in suede. 

Esteemed Contributor

I realize this is an apples to oranges comparison, but for a casual hiking boot/sneaker style boot I liked the Ryka TSV from a few weeks ago better.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I realize this is an apples to oranges comparison, but for a casual hiking boot/sneaker style boot I liked the Ryka TSV from a few weeks ago better.  

I do like these, but I didn't order.  I, too, liked the Ryka ones better.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I don't think these are the worst boots I've ever seen.  For me personally, I like zipper or ties, not both; I don't care for the white contrast stitching; these remind me of high top baby shoes.

Now, considering that I wore white top baby shoes (my choice) until they didn't make them any larger, I know baby shoes :-) 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

A257390 Clarks in tan, brown and black.jpgI liked these better, A257390 in tan, brown and black. Did not order these or the TSV though.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

I bought the navy but will wear these on days that the weather is "iffy", if I have to go to the grocery store or running errands.  I wouldn't want to wear my rather expensive boots on dreary days.  

Regular Contributor

I ordered in black. Love them
Had such a hard time picking a color.
Honored Contributor

I wore Buster Brown sandals until they no longer came in my size. 

Honored Contributor

I ended up not ordering as I wasn't home all day to see a live presentation, so I didn't want to end up havinjg to return them, so I passed......I really thought they were cute and very different from anything I own!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I like them and ordered in navy. I can wear jeans to work so these will be my winter shoes for work. I have others but I see these going great with my jeans. I like a little heel and just right for me.