Respected Contributor

Re: Clark's TSV, September 17?

well they're in style lol.  and they're cute.  i'm not buying because i have made my purchases for the winter and i have similar boots in a couple colors.

i say go for it!

Contributor

Cute!  The thing I like about them is that they are different.  So many ankle boots this year that zip and these give a totally more casual look.  I just might have to purchase these.  Thanks so much for sharing!

Respected Contributor

I remember in elementary school the boys teasing us saying "your mother wears combat boots and drives a pickle wagon."

These are not for me.

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to see what you gals thought.  I'm not sure about them.  I'll wait til I see them on the models Thursday.  Great colors.  Price is good.  Thx.

Respected Contributor

This particular boot does not appeal to me at all.

Honored Contributor

Cute?  They look like something you'd wear into combat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

If I didn't already have 2 similar pair--different brand, 1 black, 1 brown--I'd be all over these!

I like the tie/zip style. I have a hard time getting laces just right snug withouth being too tight or too loose. Zippers alone don't offer adjustability. With these, once you get the laces just right they never have to be tied again!

They ARE casual and great with jeans, but sometimes on very cold days, I'll wear mine with dress pants to the office. The pants cover most of them, and my feet are under the desk most of the day anyway.

Honored Contributor

I wasn't going to order them until I went to a Clarks store in the mall and saw something very similiar without the plaid and they were $135 in just black & brown.  I tried them on and they felt like slippers so I will be ordering the TSV but not sure which color.Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

I love Clarks but not liking these. Too young and sporty for my look.

Honored Contributor

Not something I could ever see myself wearing.

Those that order, I hope you enjoy them.  People usually complain Clark's look like old lady shoes.  These are anything but.