Trusted Contributor

Re: Clark's TSV, September 17?

PnkDogwood, thank you.  I'm going to check out the colors.

Valued Contributor

They look very very similar to Nikki North Clarks boots---mine are a little shorter---that I bought a couple years ago in black and brown.  They are my most worn, best QVC purchase ever. 

KK

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No.  Don't like them at all.

Respected Contributor

I don't like them. I prefer more of a heel, and the toe area is really unattractive. I don't like the thick stitching all around either. They scream "comfort shoe."

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Trusted Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

I don't like them. I prefer more of a heel, and the toe area is really unattractive. I don't like the thick stitching all around either. They scream "comfort shoe."

DITTO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think they are very stylish and cute.  However, I am 65 and so over tying my shoes.  I am slip on and zip, if necessary.

Oops!  They have a zipper on the side.  I just noticed it; however, I will still pass = a little too young looking for me.

Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I think they are cute but they don't come in narrow widths and I have a very narrow foot.  Besides that, I really don't like lace up shoes.  I have two pair of walking shoes that I lace up but beyond working out or walking, I am over the lace up style shoe. 

Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I have something similar in a Timberland boot already.  Glad to see they won't be offering their usual old-lady, orthopedic TSV.  

Not crazy about the look of the zipper with the lace-up styling though.  It kind of screams, "these aren't real laces, they're just for show because I'm too feeble to tie my boots!"  (JMO.)

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I have something similar in a Timberland boot already.  Glad to see they won't be offering their usual old-lady, orthopedic TSV.  

Not crazy about the look of the zipper with the lace-up styling though.  It kind of screams, "these aren't real laces, they're just for show because I'm too feeble to tie my boots!"  (JMO.)

I have seen a TON of boots in the past two years that have both laces and zippers. I think it is a response to what the market is demanding. I am in no way too feeble to tie my laces, nor do I look it, but the impatient side of me appreciates the zippers.  Smiley LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

Those are cute!  I just ordered the other station TSV in Navy.... must look at other color selection!  Smiley Happy