Occasional Contributor
Can anyone tell me how Clark's shoes fit? True to size, large or small? Thanks ahead!
Super Contributor

For me, true to size, always an 8 wide.

Valued Contributor

Yes, True to size. I can take either a 7 1/2 med or an 8 medium. In Clark's, I always purchase an 8. I just ordered these adorable boots. I am so excited woo-hoo. I got the wine-never had wine colored boots.

Clarks Bendables Pause Cheer Leather & Suede Ankle Boots

I ordered the last Clark's TSV in berry. They are like pure comfort right out of the box. Love them-I'm wearing them right now{#emotions_dlg.blushing} My 2014 resolution is to step out of the box and not order everything in BLACK!!

Order your true size, and you will be in Clark's comfort heaven.

Honored Contributor

Every pair of shoes I own are either Clarks or Rykas with a couple pair of orthoheel thong sandals thrown in the mix. Total foot comfort.

Super Contributor

If you have a narrow heel as I do, be very careful before ordering online at QVC as you will very likely have to return pairs and pay the shipping and handling when you find they slip in the heel causing one foot to overpronate.

I have about five or six pairs. Two are loafers with about a two-inch heel and have held up well and look almost new. I've had them several years and worn quite a bit. They were comfortable at first but not now after an hour or so.

The leather stretches out, at least in this style and the shoes now gap a little at the sides. This style is problematic for my type of foot in many brands however.

I have a pair of the Wave Run that I've had about four years and got those out the other day to try as I'm going on vacation and need a comfortable shoe that slips on and off for the airport as well as walking on the trip. These seem okay as I wore them all day around the house and the fit is better as the heel is lower (about an inch) and the shoe comes up higher around the instep, more like a clog.

I also have a pair of boots with about a one inch heel that are still very comfortable after about five years and may take those on my trip if not the Wave Run. I took them on a train trip last December and wore them the entire trip with not problems at all. They have a zipper on the side though and I prefer shoe that just slips on and off for the airport.

If you're not sure or have problem feet, go to a Clarks store, have them measure your feet and fit you. Otherwise, order from Zappo's or Online shoes or Clarks website so you can get free shipping and handling both ways in case you need to return them.

I also think that some of the shoes Clarks makes for QVC are not the same quality as they make for their stores. I ordered a pair I had to return as they were defective out of the box with defective stitching and a strap broke on the first wearing.

Super Contributor

Forgot to say I remove the Clarks insoles and use the Orthoheel orthotics. This helps adjust the fit most of the time. I wear a 9 Wide but actually think a 9 Medium in some styles and brands and am between a medium and wide in Clarks but the problem is they need to use lasts that have a narrower heel.

I was pleased to find some Easy Street clogs fit my feet as if they were made for them! I ordered from QVC a pair of clogs that had been a tsv. reluctantly as they were so much cheaper than Clarks and thought they wouldn't have enough support. They came two days ago and I've been wearing them at home as slippers with the Orthoheel orthotics and so far find they are the most comfortable shoes I've had in this style in years.

These shoes remind me of the way Daniel Green slippers fit and I was looking for something I could use for slippers as well as a casual shoe. I like this so well I ordered another pair in navy. The only problem so far is that there was a tiny hole in the synthetic leather just at the sole. If they'd been more expensive, they would have been returned immediately but think I'll wear them for the thirty days and If the hole doesn't get worse just keep them rather to avoid the trouble of returning these mules.

This style is good for slippers as there is a lip all around the back of the heel so I can insert the Orthoheel orthotic and they are lightweight. The sole is such that there is enough support to make them comfortable for wearing outside for quick errands or walking short distances.

I ordered a nine medium in this Easy Street style and it seems perfect.

Respected Contributor

True to size for me & always a good fit with 9W

Respected Contributor

For me, Clarks is one whole size too big. I am always a 7 wide. I ordered the last TSV in a 6.5 wide because of previous experiences with Clarks. COMFY, but still too big - slipped off my heel. I'm exchanging for a 6 wide and hoping that's right.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

I have around 25 pairs of Clarks clogs, 7 wide - which I purchased from the Q and other sites several years ago. A couple of years ago, I ordered 2 pairs of clogs from clarksusa.com - and they ran long. The last has changed.

Honored Contributor

True to size for me too, size 9M.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*