Trusted Contributor

I received my Clark espadrilles in the metallic color (a nice neutral), and the light blue color.  

I ordered my usual size, 9, and they fit well.  I could not have sized down, they would have been too tight.  The size 9 fits me perfectly, and they are cushioned and very comfortable.  I sometimes have a problem with my left foot, due to a bunion, but they fit comfortably anyway.  They look very cute too, in my opinion.   Will be a nice option vs sneakers.

Has anyone gotten theirs?

Respected Contributor

Re: Clark Espadrilles TSV....

Not yet, but I'm hoping to have the same result you have had.  I broke a promise to myself to never order shoes here again.

Respected Contributor

I just received mine a half hour ago. I ordered the navy in my normal size and I'm glad I didn't size down too. I tried them on with my jeans and I think they are very cute.   Happy that I ordered them!

Respected Contributor

I, unfortunately read the one review that said to size down and I did.  Mine have not arrived yet.  Will let you know.

Honored Contributor

I think they are very cute also.  If they had come in a 12 narrow I would have purchased several pairs.

Trusted Contributor

@Himi lover: May I ask what width? You mentioned your bunion. Someone said she has narrow feet and M still felt a bit snug. I have 6w on waitlist but still wondering.

Trusted Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@Himi lover: May I ask what width? You mentioned your bunion. Someone said she has narrow feet and M still felt a bit snug. I have 6w on waitlist but still wondering.

@Sadiesadie

I ordered the regular width, not wide.  If you usually order a wide, then you made a good decision.  These are more structured and fitted than the fabric espadrilles that I ordered from Talbots last year.  In the Talbots, I ordered a half size down.   

Trusted Contributor

@Himi lover: oops, should have clarified that I ordered the fabric in red. I forgot that you ordered the leather. I don't always need wide but sure depends on that toe box, width and depth. Guess I have fat little piggies. Bought the the recent Vionic TSV in M because Liam kept saying that toe box was generous and he was right. They are perfect. Was disappointed they didn't have a red. I hate being so indecisive.

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry I listened to the person who said to size down.

Mine just came and they are going back.

Lesson learned..........

Trusted Contributor

@Sadiesadie

I also got the light blue, a fabric/sueded upper, and it's much more fitted then the thin fabric of the Talbots shoe.  I think you were right in ordering the wide.  The quality of the Talbots shoe was not nearly as nice as the Clarks.