Esteemed Contributor

Re: Claire Pettibone Raven Wedding Dress

Simply lovely

Esteemed Contributor

The first one is gorgeous!! I like the second one but not for a bride.

Respected Contributor

I think the material is beautiful but I don't care for the plunging necklines.  I don't like strapless and I don't like these deep V necklines.  I'm more of a bateau neckline or a cap sleeve type of gal.  I don't enjoy seeing everybody's skin, even if the models here aren't bursting out all over, I am not digging the design in the front. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I like them both but prefer the second.

Esteemed Contributor

It's beautiful but I'm not a flower lover at all so it wouldn't work for me, personally.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

The versions of this dress are stunning, exquisite, classy, elegant and absolutely appealing to me.  What a gorgeous gown!!!

Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

It's beautiful but I'm not a flower lover at all so it wouldn't work for me, personally.

I totally get what you're saying because I'm not really a flower lover either and tend to avoid floral clothing.  I don't understand at all why I like this dress so much; the second one in particular. Weird.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

She is my favorite wedding dress designer. My husband and I had a jop wedding but I have dreams of having a small celebration someday. 

@GenXmuse 

I enjoyed a similarly romantic setting myself Woman Wink

In my office with my notary boss officiating. When the boss was done with his short spiel I thanked him and announced that 'Mark and I have written our own vows..."

I was kidding but the look of panic on Mark's face was priceless!

I think the dress and especially the intricate overlay is lovely but I'd prefer a different neckline. I'm not so modest but I just think it would be more elegant....