Honored Contributor

Re: Claire Pettibone Raven Wedding Dress

absolutely LOVE the first one......the second one i dont care for, mostly because of the placement of that large dark rose......that is awkwardly placed in my opinion.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Both gowns are lovely, but I prefer the second one. I like different colors in a wedding gown, and if I had to do it again, I would go for black or red, something different. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

Both dresses are beautiful! The second one is my favorite.

Honored Contributor

breathtakingly gorgeous.  

Super Contributor

I think they're both stunning, but I like the first one more for a wedding dress because the whole bride would be a feature. If a bride wore the second dress, I think everyone would just be looking at the amazing florals of the dress and wouldn't necessarily notice the bride herself. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  Thank you for posting.  I love looking at wedding gowns and this is beautiful, whether the white or the overlay.  I think the overlay is perfect for a second wedding.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Take that ridiculously short train off and it would be a lovely gown, fit for even Duchess Kate.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Love them both and I would want to wear something like that if I were getting married today.  The idea of a white wedding dress imo is antiquated in the 21st century.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor

She is my favorite wedding dress designer. My husband and I had a jop wedding but I have dreams of having a small celebration someday. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like #1 if I had to choose between the two BUT,  i really don’t like either one for a wedding dress 👎