Respected Contributor

Re: Claire Pettibone Phoenix Wedding Dress

I like it but not for a wedding dress.

Honored Contributor

Not my taste but maybe it would work for a second marriage wedding.  i would never wear it but everyone has different taste.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Both dresses have a certain appeal, though not, for me, as wedding dresses... As for that first one, Morticia Adams ordered it... She and Gomez are renewing their vows...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like both of them and think they work for second wedding dresses but are awfully extravagant so the bride would have to have  quite a budget!

I saw one of those wedding dress shows on lifetime years ago, if I remember correctly, with one world Sam as the stylist. The bride and her mother had very different ideas of what her dress should look like. The daughter was non-traditional, covered with tats, with jet black hair and blue eyes. She was stunning! She also had one of those figures that could wear a paper bag and look good in it! She wanted a black wedding dress. As you can imagine the mother wanted something traditional in white or ivory. I personally loved the black dress she had picked out rather than the traditional one they came up with but in the end she deferred to her mother which made Mom very happy

I do like traditional but sometimes there's just a dress that makes you set those values aside