Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cindy Crawford and Daughter Kaia

@stevieb  There is another thread here somewhere about Kaia and her dress and I, too, said that she is prettier than her mom.  Surprisingly, many people agreed with me.  

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Kaia is gorgeous and one of very few celebrity daughters that would actually make it in modeling if they weren't related to somebody famous!

@Andreatoo hope all is well with you... and you're right about Kaia... Lovely features... Not loving the dress she's wearing in the OP, but a very pretty girl... Another picture of her... I actually think, dare I say it, she's a bit prettier than her mom...

Image result for kaia gerber

@stevieb

Things are good here and I'm even getting a few days below 70 degrees so I can wear my cool weather clothing! LOL How about you?

Cindy is stunning for sure but I think her daughter's just a little more exotic looking. More interesting perhaps? Almost like a Christy Turlington. She's definitely got one heck of a career ahead of her

Trusted Contributor

She is a beauty.  Cindy picked a father with attractive genes which helped. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Kaia is gorgeous and one of very few celebrity daughters that would actually make it in modeling if they weren't related to somebody famous!

@Andreatoo hope all is well with you... and you're right about Kaia... Lovely features... Not loving the dress she's wearing in the OP, but a very pretty girl... Another picture of her... I actually think, dare I say it, she's a bit prettier than her mom...

Image result for kaia gerber

@stevieb

Things are good here and I'm even getting a few days below 70 degrees so I can wear my cool weather clothing! LOL How about you?

Cindy is stunning for sure but I think her daughter's just a little more exotic looking. More interesting perhaps? Almost like a Christy Turlington. She's definitely got one heck of a career ahead of her

@Andreatoo It's been cool here, which I appreciate, given the incessant heat and humidity of last summer... Dragging a bit as we head into the holiday countdown, but all is reaonably well here too... Hoping for a little snow, but not looking likely... Yes, the girl has a more exotic look. Cindy was (and is) attractive, but her daughter is a bit more on the delicately pretty side... Agree, she'll do well... Take care... Happy Holidays to you...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Kaia is her mom's twin. She certainly has inherited Cindy's good looks!

Honored Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:

She is a beauty.  Cindy picked a father with attractive genes which helped. 

@MarieIG

Remember when she was married to Richard Gere for like 2 minutes? Imagine what those kids would look like?! Not that it's any guarantee but my goodness...

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@stevieb  There is another thread here somewhere about Kaia and her dress and I, too, said that she is prettier than her mom.  Surprisingly, many people agreed with me.  

@Citrine1 I think you called it correctly! Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...