Honored Contributor

Cigarette jean from AG.  Waiting for it to go down in price.  The trick is to manage to get your size by then. A cigarette is a cross between a skinny & a straight.  From the knee down, it's straight.  They're made for any shoe and of course....boots.

Cigarette jeans are my skinny.  Great colors since it's AG

This one is called Sulfur Mint Sapphire

This one is called Legacy

This is called the B2 

This is called Valient

Canyon Ridge

The Prima

This is called Sulfer City Shadow

This is New Cork

The Prima

Honored Contributor

@songbird   Happy to hear the clarification between cigarette jeans and skinny jeans. The black and white striped ones have my name on them.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Ha. Saw the topic and wondered why cigarettes were a topic for fashion. I love slim pants and leggings, but I also like wider pants, especially for travel. 

Honored Contributor

sapphire  pair is pretty. I just wear pull ons.

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady  Kinda forgot what pants I wore for travel. Lol Most likely I wore my comfy, knit yoga pants which are a looser fit than leggings, not 100% cotton, so no baggy knees or butt when you get off plane or out of car. 

Honored Contributor

Ooooooou, I'm liking the Legacy (pin striped grey).

Some of the others are cut a but too low (for me), but I would like them on others.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor
I like this style in jeans. The 1st photo looks like a good length also.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

From the pics, I don't see a difference between these and my skinnys. And I agree that they have more of a low-rise than I prefer. I like about a 9 to 9 1/2 rise.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I absolutely LOVE the look of black pants and black turtleneck (wear it often) but these look a lot more like "jeggings" than cigarette pants. 

I like pants with narrow/skinny legs - just not so close fitting - and with a minimum amount of stretch / spandex.  I've basically given up on knit pants.  Only buying woven fabrics from here on.

-------------------------------------------------------------

These are from Theory - a better fit.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I absolutely LOVE the look of black pants and black turtleneck (wear it often) but these look a lot more like "jeggings" than cigarette pants. 

I like pants with narrow/skinny legs - just not so close fitting - and with a minimum amount of stretch / spandex.  I've basically given up on knit pants.  Only buying woven fabrics from here on.

-------------------------------------------------------------

These are from Theory - a better fit.

See the source image

Theory ...one of my favorite companies for clothing. I agree @ALRATIBA .