Respected Contributor

I really liked this store and shopped there frequently in the past.  But sadly, the mall where my store was located became deserted, and it was a bit scary to shop there.  I pretty much started just shopping online with them.  I know they were purchased by Shop HQ, but I am not at all familiar with them.  

Now when I go to their website they are selling purses and shoes and the clothes still look like they are from last winter.  Nothing is new.  Guess I will just remove myself from their email list.  Sure makes me sad to lose another store that I liked..........

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

Your mall sounds like mine.  I don't think there are any stores left where I would shop except for Bath and Body Works.

I liked C&B but didn't shop there a lot.  I bought several things in their store last fall and then I ordered a couple of tops after they closed the store in our mall.  I actually just ordered another top from them over the weekend.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I think I've seen their clothes on Zulily from time to time. You could mark them as a Favorite on Zulily's website so you're notified when they're featured.

Respected Contributor

I do miss stopping in Christopher & Banks and had bought many things there.  I have always found tho that they are hit or miss on quality of fabric,etc.  I could see something on line I liked and check it out at the store.

Once seeing it in person sometime it was a hit and sometime a miss.

Sadly our store is no more although it did manage to stay open longer than I expected with the Covid closings.

I no longer even look on line at C&B as mentioned before I found that their items really needed to be seen in person to judge fabric, etc.