Super Contributor

Re: Christopher and Banks sizing?

I have a couple of denim skirts that I wear often. They are high quality and took the smaller of my size. I am a 4-6 and their 4 works in both skirts. I think with their sales and shipping they offer a pleasant shopping experience.

Floral Pillow
Valued Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal is an expert at C & B too.  Perhaps she will weigh in @Wobin,.

@Wobin 

@lolakimono 

I don't know how I missed this thread!  Christopher and Banks misses sizes are small-extra large and they carry women's sizes (I don't know how these sizes run).  To compare to Denim and Co, I would recommend that you stick with your QVC size.  Sometimes, i wear a small in D and Co and sometimes I get a medium but I always get mediums from C and Banks.  Hope that helps you.

If you get a membership card, then you always get free shipping and they run lots of sales.  I've been buying from them for years and I think it's just like anywhere else.  If you take care of your clothes, then they last.

Thank you for posting.  I ordered 2 tops today before I saw this.  I decided to try 2 different sizes so will see how it goes.  I did become a member for the free shipping and they were on sale!  I was amazed that within hours of placing the order I received an email stating it had shipped.  

Respected Contributor

Yep.  LOVE their fast shipping.  I ordered two sweaters yesterday and they will be here at my house tomorrow!  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward