Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas comes early..HSN!

@Chi-town girl

I think I was a little slow to realize what HSN’s FRENZY is but, once I realized it, I became a fan! HSN has great clearance deals!

This time, I got a two-pack of Slinky basic pants in terracotta/chocolate. I’ll never wear the terracotta but it was still a good deal for the chocolate alone. I’ll wear them a lot.

I also picked up KN Cool by Karen Neuburger Summer Breeze Tank/Capri PJ set. The capris will probaby come to my ankles. I’m not familiar with her but the PJs are cute & it will warm up here any minute now! No clue if the PJs feel cool like they are marketed. 

I also got a safe 100% Turkish Cotton bathmat. I’ve got a couple little bath mats that are similar and like tossing them in the wash.

I also got a cleaning product - Credible Products Scentcredible & Bathcredible cleaning kit. It is supposed to jump out of the bottle and clean everything while you are at work and surprise you when you get home... Well, not quite, but one needs dreams... Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Magny wrote:

Got a LaBellum embellished jeans jacket in black for $25 & W/L Iman wide leg pants in gray, as well as a pair of Steven shoes.  Hope this is over soon!

@Magny Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL

You know what's next... Thurs Feb 1 Fashion Clearance Day. This will prob include holiday returns as they are due back by Jan 31 Woman Wink

Another Fashion clearance..!!!! OMG...the prices have been amazing!!! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

G is back tmrw, thur 1/18. I had 18 new alerts today...

New clearance item

CLEARANCE $20
G by Giuliana Soft Stretch Skinny Ankle Jean
559-790

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

My $4.97 LaBellum top arrived today. I love the print. It's very loose and flowy in the body, I could wear a small for that reason but then the sleeves would be too tight.

It's a bit big in the shoulders too. I have one other item from that line, a sequined t shirt. That medium is big in the shoulders too.

I don't like the elastic in the bell sleeves either. Uncomfortable. But for $7.97 including shipping I'll put up with the issues.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

My clearance order arrived today!

I love the Slinky Faux Suede Vest, Slinky Knit Sweater Jacket, Labellum crossbody bag, and the Danica Velvet Detailed Leggings.

But I am sending back Slinky Tunic Tees. I ordered both Large and Medium. I guess I am in between sizes. The large was too big, and the medium was too small. I am also sending back G by Giulianna doulbe layer Top and Tank. The material was way too thin and it shows all the lumps and bumps. It is not flattering.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

G is back tmrw, thur 1/18. I had 18 new alerts today...

New clearance item

CLEARANCE $20
559-790

I was very disappointed with G's new selection..staying with MW mostly now..MW will have her jewelry line, STATEMENT on HSN tonight..1/19..7-8p eastern! I have a pin of her's she sent on a top..but otherwise..nothing so far! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

All my clearance stuff finally arrived after being delayed by the snow this week.  I reviewed the Marla items in her thread.  I also ordered 3 pair of shoes including the TS flitflop ones.  I will have to send those back because my heel is just sliding up and down in those and the high back is irritating to me.  They are not as comfy as a similar shoe I have from sketchers.  I will also be sending back some slip on Naturalizers because they are just too big and my foot keeps sliding out of them.  I also got this pair from Wendy Williams  (pictured below) which I will keep.  They look really good and are fairly comfortable.  betsey-johnson-chevron-backpack-d-20170510110240503~544480_20J.jpgThen I got 2 mock turtle neck sleeveless tunics from Slinky.  These are a bit more snug than the ones I got last year.  I will have to check and see if the ones I have are a larger size or the same.  I will keep them since I will mostly be wearing these under jackets and dusters.  Then I got 2 other items, the Cuttlebug 3 which is a die cutting/embossing craft item and the Betsy Johnson "Wonder Woman" backpack which is really cute. 

I really did not realize I had ordered so many things as it was spread out over several days.    That "Frenzy" sale is really tempting!wendy-williams-hair-calf-mule-with-block-heel-d-20170829100155113~567363_001.jpg

Honored Contributor

I had 20 new alerts tonight.

These lip stud earrings would be a cute Valentine's gift. Sterling silver $10

Margo Manhattan "Bise" Lips Sterling Silver Stud Earrings
522-250
Margo Manhattan "Bise"  Lips Stud Earrings

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

If you are an NFL fan or know someone that is for future gifting, the HSN NFL shop items are on clearance. This top is $10.

Last year around this time I picked up several of the huge plush NFL blankets for $10, free shipping. Saved them for bday and holiday gifts. H has some nice quality and unique sports items

Officially Licensed NFL For Her Endzone Tee by Glll - Bears
553-194
Officially Licensed NFL For Her Endzone Tee  by Glll

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom @Roni18 @momoftwo2007 @Greeneyedlady21  @willdob3 & all

The TTV on Feb 1 for the Fashion clearance event will be Slinky...again! Seems like fashion clearance events are always paired up with Slinky. Wish it was another fashion vendor.

We should start seeing price reductions/alerts in a few days!