Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas comes early..HSN!

@lulu1 wrote:

I purchased this on the 2018 Frenzy sale.  It is now $70. (the original price was $240)

@Chi-town girl

I bought (and returned) the $15 tunic when it was first presented.  Be aware it runs very small and the material is also thin and fairly transparent.

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Turtleneck Coat

@lulu1 - TY for your review of the tunic...maybe that's why so many are left!

What a great buy on the Iris coat,  wow!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi - that is so strange about G's embroidered jacket. I cannot find it even with th item number. I think they pulled it, don't believe it sold out.  I too was planning to pick it up on clearance. 

The Fitflop knit shoe is sweet. Which color do you like? These are my picks, but I'm not buying them today

FitFlop ÜBERKNIT™ Slip-On Hi-Top Sneaker
589-279

Blk/nude metallic

Mdnght metallic

@Chi-town girl

I like the bottom one & others that also have the stripe on it. I talked myself into waiting, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi - that is so strange about G's embroidered jacket. I cannot find it even with th item number. I think they pulled it, don't believe it sold out.  I too was planning to pick it up on clearance. 

The Fitflop knit shoe is sweet. Which color do you like? These are my picks, but I'm not buying them today

589-279

Blk/nude metallic

Mdnght metallic

Funny you should mention G's jacket!!!!!!..I've been looking too..My guess is they took it down so they wouldn't have to mark it down..they had them in all colors, last I looked. I think it will show up..HOPING they will mark it down..embroidery is still very popular! Fingers crossed..I want the burgundy..I might check her FB page...! xxx

@emmysmom @pinkmochi - guess what's back...yep, silly games they play  Woman LOL It's $60

My suggestion, if you are busty or have broad shoulders,  size up. I returned the blush one when I bought it as a TS due to damage in shipping. It was tighter than her other jackets I own. I need to size up for this one

G by Giuliana Ultra Luxe Embroidered Moto Jacket
560-777
G by Giuliana Ultra Luxe Embroidered Moto Jacket

Thanks Chi..will go take a look..they're sneaky..lol!!! Will be brave and see if it goes down even more..I am SURE they have alot of inventory!!!! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Did you see the 50% off section!  Got a few MW feather print tops & a long duster in an arty looking print. $12!  

Chi-town girl - didn’t you buy the VC suede sneakers when a TS?  Fit well?

Plus Rhonda & Danica!

@Magny  Thanks!! I did not notice the 50% off section. So, I had to go back and look!

I placed another order of 4 items (Slinky keyhole top set, Slinky Knit Sweather Jacket, Slinky Sweater Vest, and a LaBellum Crossbody Bag) for under around $65.  I have never  tried Slinky items before, so I hope it works out.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the heads up on the G jacket! I'm ordering it in black. I have two of her moto jackets in XXS and am getting XS for this one. One of the jackets fits bigger than the other. Crossing fingers that this one fits! 

Contributor

Thank you to the wonderful poster that posted about the 50% off Frenzy sale at HSN. I didn't know about it and it saved me a bundle. 😁
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the heads up on the G jacket! I'm ordering it in black. I have two of her moto jackets in XXS and am getting XS for this one. One of the jackets fits bigger than the other. Crossing fingers that this one fits! 

@pinkmochi - good idea to order the black now. The navy is already sold out.

If they are going to promote this jacket on the Thur G shows, the black will prob sell out. 

Post your review! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@happy32 wrote:
Thank you to the wonderful poster that posted about the 50% off Frenzy sale at HSN. I didn't know about it and it saved me a bundle. 😁

Yes, thx to @Magny & @Roni18 

I think today is last day for this frenzy event. Some great prices!

Trusted Contributor

Got a LaBellum embellished jeans jacket in black for $25 & W/L Iman wide leg pants in gray, as well as a pair of Steven shoes.  Hope this is over soon!

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Got a LaBellum embellished jeans jacket in black for $25 & W/L Iman wide leg pants in gray, as well as a pair of Steven shoes.  Hope this is over soon!

@Magny Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL

You know what's next... Thurs Feb 1 Fashion Clearance Day. This will prob include holiday returns as they are due back by Jan 31 Woman Wink