Respected Contributor

I wear Christmas sweatshirts all through the month of December. (I have quite a supply because of my senior citizen choir; this year, we're not performing--but the clothing remains. Fortunately, I love it.)

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, @SandySparkles -- we need to find joy where we can!  

Actually, I don't have any holiday 'sweaters' anymore, just sweatshirts and T-shirts.  But they are sparkly and festive.   I'm happy to see so many of you are wearing your holiday shirts!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a Christmas sweater person, so don't own any. I'll get out my Little Drummer boy pin....this is about 43 years old. That ought to spruce me up for the season!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

No, still dressing in lounge wear. I got my CuddleDuds TSV and think they'll be perfect on Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve since we are not going out. Yesterday I had a blood draw for my annual physical so I wore actual pants and top from two QVC brands.

@AuntG   I've been trying on my "actual pants" once a week even if going nowhere. It's a great gage to keep my snacking in check. LOL

Honored Contributor

I have several embellished Christmas sweaters that I bought over the years.  This year, I bought a Christmas sweatshirt.  I took out just one of my Christmas sweaters; a green one with with Christmas ornaments on it.

Honored Contributor

NOPE--don't have any

Honored Contributor

I have a snowman fair isle sweater in memory of my Mom. She collected snowmen. It can be worn all Winter.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles and @Foxxee, I'm a BIG snoopy collector.  In addition to owning 3 beagles over the years, I have about 50 snoopy figurines I keep in a corner shelving unit in our guest bedroom and about 25 Snoopy Christmas ornaments. I also have about 20 pieces of Snoopy clothing items....sweatshirts, t-shirts, etc.   Needless to say, I"m a BIG Snoopy fan!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@BunSnoop WOW! From one Snoopy enhusiast to another; that's impressive! Your collection sounds A-MA-ZING! I can imagine children's faces lighting up when they visit.😊

I have several throws, a few figurines, sweaters, a beautiful Peanuts snow globe, and a Joe Cool t-shirt.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I have a black long sleeved tee with a golden retriever and black cat standing together, trimming the tree.  There are some sparkling lights on the tree.  I love seeing Christmas sweaters on others, but never got into wearing them myself.  I couldn't resist this one,though, since I have both a golden and a black cat.  It's a fun top and I wore it for the first time this season today while walking my dog. 

Fa La La La La......Smiley Happy