Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Are any of you wearing your Christmas sweaters?   I'm trying to get into the spirit of Christmas, so am wearing all my Christmas gear even tho nobody sees it.   I see it.

Ho Ho Ho

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

The only "Christmas" sweater that I own is a red cashmere turtleneck. It hasn't been cold enough to bring out the wool sweaters yet, but when it is, I'll certainly wear it. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

Don't own any sweaters but I do have a Christmas sweatshirt that if it ever gets cold enough I'll wear.

Honored Contributor

No, still dressing in lounge wear. I got my CuddleDuds TSV and think they'll be perfect on Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve since we are not going out. Yesterday I had a blood draw for my annual physical so I wore actual pants and top from two QVC brands.

Super Contributor

Yes I do wear some...I have many at my old age but due to sitting around the house am not wearing any nice ones.  For example, I have a  Quacker Factory jacket with holly and martini glasses.  The 12 days of Christmas ...  I hope next Christmas to wear them all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Sweaters?

[ Edited ]

My Christmas spirit is long gone, especially this year. I can't seem to muster any interest in the holidays.  I can't remember the last time I wore a Christmas sweater or t-shirt.  

Trusted Contributor

I only have one christmas sweather but a bunch of christmas T shirts (I Live in Florida) I wear them year round

Respected Contributor

No Christmas garb here.

Esteemed Contributor

I am wearing mine.  I have a few from Quacker factory (more like regular shirts) and might as well wear them as they only get worn in December!  LOL   It makes people smile when I have my jacket open in the supermarket.........oh well, we aren't going anyplace else these days!  

Honored Contributor

I do not believe I have worn or bought for myself or as gift a Christmas sweater/sweatshirt since around 1992 or so.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."