Honored Contributor

Christie Brinkley Models w/daughters

NYDJ campaign for Mother's day.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christie Brinkley Models w/daughters

The blond daughter resembles the mother a lot & will probably make it in the model industry but, the dark haired daughter doesn’t look like model material at all.

Respected Contributor

Oohhhhh, she looks like her dad....lovely young ladies.

Super Contributor

Wow!   Both girls are nearly  mirror images of their parents.    I mean how can you look at the brunette and not see Billy Joel....amazing.  

Honored Contributor

Beautiful photo, beautiful women.  Heart

Nice jeans, too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Nic pic. They seem to model together quite a bit. I just saw Christie on tv talking about her recent hip replacement.

Honored Contributor

Christy had such a signature look, these are nice looking girls but their mom REALLY stood out with her mega watt smile.

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

The blond daughter resembles the mother a lot & will probably make it in the model industry but, the dark haired daughter doesn’t look like model material at all.

@January121 Why compare the two women? Not a very nice post.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

The daughters have different fathers.  The dark haired daughter, Alexa Ray's father is Billy Joel.  Alexa is a musician like her father.  Although, she has done previous modeling shoots with her mother in the past.

Honored Contributor

I remember Christie and I had our daughters right around the same time. Can you believe Alexa is 35?! She's grown into her looks very nicely