Honored Contributor

Christian Siriano Spring-Summer 2019

I WANT the lime green jacket with the wide lapels in WHITE!!!!!

Beautiful shapes for ladies of all sizes!  There are several items I wish I could wear like the midi top with the one shoulder drape!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOdKw9fjI9Q

Trusted Contributor

Re: Christian Siriano Spring-Summer 2019

Beautiful....the fabric prints are stunning...he’s really a great designer.

Honored Contributor

@ECBGMaybe there's something after the first six that I'd be tempted to try on, but not even close on those I stayed to see.

You mention good for all shapes but those I saw are good for his model types so I can imagine seeing similar somewhere -  just not on me.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@ECBGMaybe there's something after the first six that I'd be tempted to try on, but not even close on those I stayed to see.

You mention good for all shapes but those I saw are good for his model types so I can imagine seeing similar somewhere -  just not on me.

@millieshops I meant that he represented several body shapes and shows their beauty as well.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBGHe well could have -  remember I left after seeing only 6 of his offerings.  My comfort zone is pretty wide, but not wide enough to have stayed longer.

Honored Contributor

The lighting of that show ruined the experience for me.  I didn't care for what was shown.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Dennis Basso Wedding gown show was better.  That was the next video to be shown. 

Honored Contributor

Bad news I'm afraid. Christian siriano will not be dressing me for my red carpet appearance! LOL I liked one outfit! And that was the white sleeveless mock neck tunic with the white wide leg pants

Super Contributor

Whether you like the clothes or not, I love that he has a diversity of shapes and sizes to walk the runway! Way fo go Siriano, Fierce!  Designers should realize not everyone needs to look anorexic to wear fashion.