Esteemed Contributor

Re: Choosing Necklaces for Necklines

I wear mock turtle neck, crew neck & round neck tops the most. You do such a nice job at putting clothes together.
Honored Contributor

I think they are perfect parings....I don't like really long necklaces, I always consider what my neckline is then pick the necklace....

Respected Contributor

Nice ideas. Thanks for posting this!

Trusted Contributor

What a good reference! Thank you. I disagree only with the crew. I wear very long necklaces (beads, stones or pendants) with my crews, both dressy and jeans-casual. I like the suggestion to focus on earrings when wearing a cowl neck. Most necklaces don't look right with a cowl.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree except for the crew neck. I would never wear a necklace that lays right at the crew neckline.

Oh, who am I kidding. I don't wear any of those suggestions. I'm lazy. I don't own fashion jewelry and wear the same necklaces every day. Kiss

Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking for the Wilma Flintstone, Betty Ruble look that seems so popular. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

One local tv new anchor wore a necklace last week that looked like she was wearing boiled eggs on her neck it was so huge!

Back on topic, I have one signature necklace that has special meaning. Wear it nearly every day.

Super Contributor

They ""look"" okay to me ... for other people to wear. I have a different approach to what I wear around my neck