Respected Contributor

Re: Chloe Dao designs for Jen from ""The Little Couple"".

On 6/11/2014 MOM of Mason said:

Chloe has nice clothes......I have a shirt that she had on the Q several years ago.......BUT I really like Jen and Bill.....they seems like genuinely kind people and wonderful parents. I wish them well with their family........it makes me pleased to see their show....,..,it is a positive show to watch...........

Yes, that's why I enjoy watching it & miss it when the season ends. I realize that we only see what they want us to see, but at least we don't see the bickering that has occurred with other couples on TLC programs. You know who I mean.

Contributor

Bill should teach a class for husbands on how to romance you wife!!!LOL

Super Contributor

I LOVE that show! Bill and Jen are wonderful together....love Bill's humor and Jen has the cutest laugh I've yet to hear. And those kids....Will and Zoey are the sweetest kids! Love the entire family and yes, Bill is husband of the year in my book!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Interesting. I remember really liking some of CD's things when she was presenting on the Q.

Honored Contributor

That was a good show, and I think Cloe is great! Saw her when she did PR show.

Esteemed Contributor

Chloe Dao is one designer I miss from QVC. She had unique items.

Honored Contributor

My husband thinks it's funny that I love that show. I only discovered it this season and I'm crazy about them! They have faced some major adversity with so much grace and good nature. Their childhoods were not easy, either, yet they achieved so much. I understand it's a t.v. show and we aren't seeing the nitty-gritty of everyday life, but all in all I think it is an uplifting show and I wish the very best for them.

~ house cat ~
Contributor

I just wore one of her spring coats I purchased from the Q. I loved it when Q had a more unique inventory of designers.

Esteemed Contributor

I, too, love the show.

I am also a fan of Chloe's designs. I wish the Q still carried her line. I have 2 of her swing jackets that I still wear and get compliments on. They are good quality - much attention to detail. She was schooled under George Simonton, another designer I love.

It is too bad that the Q is more focused on the everyday fashion that you can really find most anywhere instead of offering things that aren't in the malls, etc. Not to say there isn't a demand for the "everyday" fashion, but it would be nice to see more of the "specialty" designers.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I just knew that was custom made. She wears the cutest things and now I know why. I wonder about her shoes?