Honored Contributor

Chicos - The outfit that flatters every time

LOVE the pants with the ankle buttons

07AFD866-BCD7-4A3C-9FD5-0A0C590A98EF.gif

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Chicos - The outfit that flatters every time

Those are very nice outfits.  While I do like the pants I love the tops more!  Simply styled but classy and a great look!

Esteemed Contributor

The outfits are nice but heels, long pants and long sleeved shirts would be miserable in Arizona most of the year.

Esteemed Contributor

Love those shirts! These ladies look comfortable and classy.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

I always liked Chicos. The style and quality lasts.  I have a few things that I have been wearing for years! Fortunately, the one in my neighborhood didn't last the pandemic. 

Esteemed Contributor

I feel like Chico's cheerleader, LOL!    I just am loving their clothing and styles.  I get such awesome sale promotions from them, free shipping and their Passport discounts.   It's like I went full circle, started out with them in my 20's and have been back with them since the pandemic hit.    Not buying a lot of clothing, as I don't need any, but have purchased several items as the price was just too good to pass on.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm three hours from nearest Chicos so I'm a big online shopper ( their styles,sizing and quality are consistent). As I love their denim jackets ( own 10+) I usually buy those gently used on EBay. Chicos ladies are very easy on their clothes and these are 50-75% off retail.
Respected Contributor

I have been shopping Chico's for about 20 years now.  I wandered in there to look at their Travel collection before a big trip I was taking and got sucked in!  I've still got a few of the items I bought that first year so they are very good quality most of the time.  I've cut back considerably but they are still my favorite in-person store.