Valued Contributor

Chicos Effortless wrinkle free shirts

I have a few of these and would like to purchase more. Does anyone have a good online code that would help? I tried a few online ones that were supposed to take 30% off sale or clearance and the didn't work. Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully this won't be removed~ I tried to make the title as simple as I could.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicos Effortless wrinkle free shirts

we are not allowed to post codes here and the posts get poofed pretty quickly if someone does.

do you get their catalogs in the mail? they just sent out a catalog and mine has a $25 off of a $100 purchase.

did you check out retailmenot? there are some listed there.

there is also a code on mrrebates and ebates.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I did go through mrrebates, and clicked through the 30% off clearance, but the prices didn't change in my cart. Weird. I looked on retailmenot and the best I see is 20% off. I have  $260 in my cart and I don't think I am going to buy if it is 20%. I wish I could get the 30% off clearance to work through mrrebates. Those usually are very reliable....

Honored Contributor

yes, the extra 20% off works.

my guess is is that the prices reflected on chicos INCLUDES the extra 30% off already.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

on retailmenot, scroll down to find the $25 off of $100......you could then place two orders and get a total of $50 off.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, all. I ended up with using the 20% off and it deducted $51, and the Passport discount was $10.20. I think this was the best I could do right now.

Super Contributor

I'm a big Chicos shopper. They just sent a $25 off $100 and $50 off $150.  I miss those $25 off $50!!!

Valued Contributor

@TeachRsPet wrote:

I'm a big Chicos shopper. They just sent a $25 off $100 and $50 off $150.  I miss those $25 off $50!!!

So do I. I haven't seen any of those $25 off $50 in a long time.