Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chico’s Semi-Annual Sale: Up to 50% OFF (Starts July 10)

I found quite a few things to order from Chico's. I have never purchased anything from Chico's before (long boring story), so I have zero idea on their sizing or quality, but decided to take a chance and pick up a few items. Casual items in basic solid colors. Crossing fingers they work out. Shipping looks slow...like Talbot's or the Q...so won't know for awhile if they are keepers.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

I look forward to Chico's July sales along with Land's End.  They both carry excellent Tees and tanks that wear very well and hold their color.  I just ordered 5 Chico's tanks to replace the cheap ones I bought locally that didn't last the season and have tummy holes.  I think some companies are making tops in too light weight and thin fabrics. Chico's is the only fun - fashion jewelry I buy.  I love their multi colored bead jewelry.  Also they have had nice scarves over the years.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I already have the dresses. they are so comfortable & loose for this humid weather plus the pockets which I prefer. Thanks Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:
I found quite a few things to order from Chico's. I have never purchased anything from Chico's before (long boring story), so I have zero idea on their sizing or quality, but decided to take a chance and pick up a few items. Casual items in basic solid colors. Crossing fingers they work out. Shipping looks slow...like Talbot's or the Q...so won't know for awhile if they are keepers.

Just a follow up on my order. 2 of the 5 items delivered to me 2 days after my order was placed. Came from a local area store. The remaining 3 items delivered yesterday...4 days earlier than they indicated. I guessed right on fit for all but the pants...they are a bit big, but I will keep and take in the waist after I wash them. The pima tanks I purchased are a terrific quality and I am very pleased with these items. I will be buying more from Chicos.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357  - thank you for your reviews. I've been shopping Chicos for years. Glad you found some good buys

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I think most stores do the same type of pricing. I am ready for Chicos to bring in some fall or transition things. They have had the same summer stuff for months. We  I ordered a pair of travelers petite's slim pants today since they are only online and were discounted and only had a couple of pair left. I can wear them for years.