Valued Contributor

Chico's is having a really good sale.  Tonight and tomorrow.  50% off everything -- plus free shipping.  If you are a Passport member you get an additional 5% off.  Rakuten is currently 15% off.  I just placed an order and got a total of 70% off.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for this!  I had previously ordered a Traveller's top in red, which I unfortunately got bleach on it (don't ask) and was now able to re-order with a nice discount.Woman Very Happy

I will be more careful this time ... Maybe I should order an extra!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@roeroe1005 wrote:

Thanks for this!  I had previously ordered a Traveller's top in red, which I unfortunately got bleach on it (don't ask) and was now able to re-order with a nice discount.Woman Very Happy

I will be more careful this time ... Maybe I should order an extra!

@roeroe1005  Quit using bleach.  Buy small, small quantities for that very rare use and keep it away from the laundry room, far, far away. 

I attend caregivers support group and one of the ladies who said the first sign that her husband was demented was when she caught him about to mistakenly drink clorox (because it is in a white opaque bottle) for milk.  She wanted to know what to do about situations like that.

Your situation is not as dangerous as hers, but it is my suggestion that clorox/bleach is not for use in everyday situations, that you have vinegar and other things you can use.  So put clorox if you must have it in a location far, far away from older people and children.  I keep a small bottle, about 16 ounces in my outside storage house and I probably use an ounce each year and I dispose of the remainder after a period of time.  Just don't keep clorox/bleach where you or anyone else can make expensive or life-costing mistakes with it.  That's my rant for the day and now I will be off my soapbox for caring for my husband and cleaning my house before the housekeepers arrive.

Respected Contributor

Use OXI instead of bleach - great stain remover.

Thanks for the Chico's info - great sale!

Trusted Contributor

It was actually Clorex bathroom cleaner.  The bottle slipped out of my hand in the bathroom, walk in closet right next to bathroom.  As the bottle hit the floor (watched in slow motion), it splashed on rug and some clothing hanging closest to the bathroom.  That red top was part of an outfit I wore to a wedding recently and some liquid splashed on top.  Ugh.  The pants survived, the jacket from Clara Sunwoo survived (thank goodness).  The poor red top had splash marks.  Also lost a skirt and dress - splash spots.  

Lesson learned.Woman Frustrated  Make sure hands are completely dried before picking up bottle!