Trusted Contributor

Chi-town! Altuzarra collection is up!

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Re: Chi-town! Altuzarra collection is up!

Yay-thx!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Got my 3 items. Did you order anything?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one stalking Target.com. I got the four items I wanted.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Chi-town girl said: Got my 3 items. Did you order anything?

Chi, I woke up at 4..tried to order and couldn't remember my password, and my account was locked! Opened another in my son's name..this all took 30 minutes..it wouldn't let me order the Tshirt..so I ordered the python long sleeved T..then reordered the Tshirt, which was available finally....lolol! I was a nervous wreck...Soo what did you get?? The shirts are modal and cotton, so they should be really nice to those who were worried about the fabric!! Lol!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Occasional Contributor

I got the python t-shirt, the red embroidered shirt, and the black swiss dot shirt. I also ordered the black tuxedo pants and the dress with the white top and banker stripe bottom, those two I am not sure if I will keep, but I want to try them on. I also ordered two sizes of each shirt because I am not sure how they will fit.

I feel a little guilty ordering things to try on, but I know they will not have everything left in my store. As soon as I get the order, I will decide what I am keeping and return the rest so someone else can have it.

Honored Contributor

I got the long sleeve python T and the python bow blouse.

I have a sharp Joan Rivers suit - the black one with textured material and gold buttons.

I had to have the suit tailored and I upgraded the buttons at the same time. I usually wear a Joan bow blouse with it...but this python blouse will be PERFECT.

I don't often need a ""power suit"" - but this will be a classic!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/14/2014 terrier3 said:

I got the long sleeve python T and the python bow blouse.

I have a sharp Joan Rivers suit - the black one with textured material and gold buttons.

I had to have the suit tailored and I upgraded the buttons at the same time. I usually wear a Joan bow blouse with it...but this python blouse will be PERFECT.

I don't often need a "power suit" - but this will be a classic!

Sounds lovely, please post when you get your items!! Cool

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/14/2014 SunshineK said:

I got the python t-shirt, the red embroidered shirt, and the black swiss dot shirt. I also ordered the black tuxedo pants and the dress with the white top and banker stripe bottom, those two I am not sure if I will keep, but I want to try them on. I also ordered two sizes of each shirt because I am not sure how they will fit.

I feel a little guilty ordering things to try on, but I know they will not have everything left in my store. As soon as I get the order, I will decide what I am keeping and return the rest so someone else can have it.

You got some lovely things..I ordered up in my tops because they're cotton, and they might change a little after washing! Doesn't he have classy clothes??, can't wait to hear the reviews, and the prices are good too! Enjoy your goodies, lol!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 9/14/2014 Chi-town girl said: Got my 3 items. Did you order anything?

Chi, I woke up at 4..tried to order and couldn't remember my password, and my account was locked! Opened another in my son's name..this all took 30 minutes..it wouldn't let me order the Tshirt..so I ordered the python long sleeved T..then reordered the Tshirt, which was available finally....lolol! I was a nervous wreck...Soo what did you get?? The shirts are modal and cotton, so they should be really nice to those who were worried about the fabric!! Lol!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

grace--lol. I'm glad you got your tops. I also went up 1 size after looking at the size chart for the tops. The website was acting wonky, but at least it didn't crash. My store had a small selection-dresses & tops. I'm happy with my green python blouse, that cute python tshirt. And the python skirt. Noticed the belts sold out quickly. Enjoy your new goodies!