Esteemed Contributor

HSN had Marla Wynne on early this morning, may want to check items recently aired, they were on sale..I'm waiting for next weekend. Wanted to let you know!Cool Btw, what do you wear under the pebbled crepe shirts..a tank, cami?? Tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
Hi grace! Thx for the notice. Yes, a good day of fashion programs on hsn. I am recording a few shows to watch later-Hal, Naeem, and Marla. I wear a smoothing type cami under that Marla blouse. The Altuzarra swiss dot blouse is also sheer, so I'm also have to do the same for that blouse. I'm tracking some items from Hal, Naeem, Marla and Josie Natori for price reduction. Hope to buy a few favorites at a future sale. Hope your are having a marvelous day. I'm feeling especially strong and determined ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

That's a pretty dress.... I just looked it up....I am not a fan of the pattern, but I like the design itself...

Altuzarra for Target Dress Python Print

Honored Contributor
On 9/23/2014 tough_kitty said:

That's a pretty dress.... I just looked it up....I am not a fan of the pattern, but I like the design itself...

Altuzarra for Target Dress Python Print

Hi TK-I haven't received all of my Altuzzara items yet-hopefully today, the python items will arrive. As with any animal print, all little goes a long way-just one item per outfit. And this is an affordable way to add a few unique pieces to my wardrobe. I've always had good luck with Target designer collection purchases.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/23/2014 Chi-town girl said: Hi grace! Thx for the notice. Yes, a good day of fashion programs on hsn. I am recording a few shows to watch later-Hal, Naeem, and Marla. I wear a smoothing type cami under that Marla blouse. The Altuzarra swiss dot blouse is also sheer, so I'm also have to do the same for that blouse. I'm tracking some items from Hal, Naeem, Marla and Josie Natori for price reduction. Hope to buy a few favorites at a future sale. Hope your are having a marvelous day. I'm feeling especially strong and determined ;-)

I've had a marvelous day..got to watch MW and Naeem this morning! I love several of Marla's tops! Hope to get some more of her pants during the clearance! Love her soft colors! Both of my Vera Bradley bags and the Aluzzara sweatshirt have shipped! Hope you get your Altuzzara items today!! Fingers crossed!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor
Hey, C-girl! I hope you like all your purchases. It looks like you have a nice style Smiley Happy I am still working on mine... lol. Kind of no point in dressing up if I spend the entire day in my cubicle but I will be back to traveling for work next year! Just got my GILI dress size 12 in grey and it seems to fit but size 10 is a better fit.... assuming it works well with the spanx body suit I ordered last night. If it worked together, I'll keep size 10 dress in black, especially that I'm planning to lose more weight and I returning some other items which I thought I'd keep. No more Susan Graver stuff for me. Lol.
Honored Contributor
On 9/23/2014 tough_kitty said: Hey, C-girl! I hope you like all your purchases. It looks like you have a nice style Smiley Happy I am still working on mine... lol. Kind of no point in dressing up if I spend the entire day in my cubicle but I will be back to traveling for work next year! Just got my GILI dress size 12 in grey and it seems to fit but size 10 is a better fit.... assuming it works well with the spanx body suit I ordered last night. If it worked together, I'll keep size 10 dress in black, especially that I'm planning to lose more weight and I returning some other items which I thought I'd keep. No more Susan Graver stuff for me. Lol.
TK-Online shopping is such an "adventure" at times, but I enjoy the variety and some of the unique brands. I really like that GILI dress-glad the black works for you. It's not too trendy, and the fabric is quite durable, so hopefully multiple years of use!

Valued Contributor
I'll wash them both and see what they look like after.... and just FYI, I like Lisa in general but I do agree her choice of shoes was a bit weird.... re: the other thread Smiley Wink other than judging the style itself, I don't care what she wear or who she dates, etc. Same applies to other hosts and their personal lives. Oh, and you made the right choice with the dress vs the skirt. The skirt is available again but I think it's a bit too long and the dress looks and feels better since it covers the entire body, and this fabric is unique. Haven't heard of it before but it does feel like scuba lol
Honored Contributor
On 9/23/2014 tough_kitty said: I'll wash them both and see what they look like after.... and just FYI, I like Lisa in general but I do agree her choice of shoes was a bit weird.... re: the other thread Smiley Wink other than judging the style itself, I don't care what she wear or who she dates, etc. Same applies to other hosts and their personal lives. Oh, and you made the right choice with the dress vs the skirt. The skirt is available again but I think it's a bit too long and the dress looks and feels better since it covers the entire body, and this fabric is unique. Haven't heard of it before but it does feel like scuba lol
I like to read and offer style comments about Lisa and other hosts, vendors etc. I don't think I would wear those shoes either, but I'm also sure my choice in shoes or style could be fodder for criticism too. I would rather focus and comment on what I like or what is complementary, unless I'm asked specifically "do the shoes go with this dress". The OP wanted to discuss the dress and finding it. Unfortunately, the comments about Lisa always morph into a full fledge attack on her. It's just so sad and adds no value. I had a long discussion with CS and corporate today about the atmosphere of some of the threads and categories. The aggressive behavior of a small group. They were so gracious and appreciated my calls and feedback. I was encouraged to continue to flag these threads, nics, etc. and to call as often as needed. Q does not want that type of environment.

Valued Contributor
Wow. That's great about the CS but those threads are still there.... and some cat lovers apparently have way too much free time....and I agree with you. I just read some comments on FB about no honeymoon for Courtney. Who cares?? I loved the comment asking if it was a shopping channel or a reality show about hosts' lives. Lol. Too funny. Guess if someone is so nosy about the hosts, they must be the same with their own coworkers. I just recently started reading other threads -- so I can shop less -- haha. I normally just post in handbags. That theme seems to be way less hostile in comparison to others.