Esteemed Contributor

Chi..I know you love Marla Wynne and her Layers show will be on 3/23..I also noticed a price hike..anyway..I ordered three of (487759) reversible dusters..@$9.95 each..they will look great with the layers..didn't know if you have any, but for the price, just had to share..lol. I have matching tops and pants and heard her say she's going to continue with the colors next season!  LOVE the fact she's allowing us to keep building a wardrobe w/o starting over. The dusters will be great for summer because they're so light..! I should get the black/tomorrow..I'll post a review!  Also. waiting for the layers tops to be reduced..she said thats the biggest complaint..price..But, she said the quality is there..I'll vouch for that! xox  Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

Chi..I know you love Marla Wynne and her Layers show will be on 3/23..I also noticed a price hike..anyway..I ordered three of (487759) reversible dusters..@$9.95 each..they will look great with the layers..didn't know if you have any, but for the price, just had to share..lol. I have matching tops and pants and heard her say she's going to continue with the colors next season!  LOVE the fact she's allowing us to keep building a wardrobe w/o starting over. The dusters will be great for summer because they're so light..! I should get the black/tomorrow..I'll post a review!  Also. waiting for the layers tops to be reduced..she said thats the biggest complaint..price..But, she said the quality is there..I'll vouch for that! xox  Heart

@emmysmom - hi chickie! I do have one of those reversible dusters in the black/sand. I love the 'burnout' look of the black side, but not that crazy about the reverse with the sand side . I paid $20 at clearance which is a good price, but $10 is even better. I need the medium size, only the olive is left. Wish it was still available in the blue or.lilac.

MarlaWynne Reversible Duster
487-759

But I'm finding so many new items I want from the MW layers line, G, Serena, Wendy Williams, Iman etc.

In addition to the loot I just ordered from IMAN, I ordered my 1st fashion item from Wendy, the button up belted denim dress, and a new pair of shoes, the ballet flat lace up. I really like some of her fashions, love her shoes and I want more, lol.

Wonder if there will be anything 'new' for MW shows besides the items that are already posted. I ordered that dusty blue sheer pullover top, should be delivered today. Looking forward to her shows.  And yes, I think the layers items are a bit steep in price. Who does she think she is - Lori Goldstein? Woman LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom - hi chickie! I do have one of those reversible dusters in the black/sand. I love the 'burnout' look of the black side, but not that crazy about the reverse with the sand side . I paid $20 at clearance which is a good price, but $10 is even better. I need the medium size, only the olive is left. Wish it was still available in the blue or.lilac.

487-759

But I'm finding so many new items I want from the MW layers line, G, Serena, Wendy Williams, Iman etc.

In addition to the loot I just ordered from IMAN, I ordered my 1st fashion item from Wendy, the button up belted denim dress, and a new pair of shoes, the ballet flat lace up. I really like some of her fashions, love her shoes and I want more, lol.

Wonder if there will be anything 'new' for MW shows besides the items that are already posted. I ordered that dusty blue sheer pullover top, should be delivered today. Looking forward to her shows.  And yes, I think the layers items are a bit steep in price. Who does she think she is - Lori Goldstein? Woman LOL 

Lol! I love the same designers as you..been stocking up on Serena Williams tanks..love WW too..I ordered the black/sand, the brick/pink and the latte/grey beige..I ordered up a size to small..Yes, I think MW is pricey..and hopefully they won't sell out thursday and will mark them down..lol! Glad you've been getting some goodies..lol! Retail therapy's great, especially when its on clearance..! I haven't gotten any G lately..her prices are high too..I got spolied! The dusty blue pullover top's cute..lmk what you think! The one top I got is VERY sheer..we'll see..have a great night! xoxo

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West