Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone familiar with the Chelsea & Theodore line of clothes? Sears Canada has brought this and a bunch of other brands of clothes in from who-knows-where but I've bought a couple of nice rayon knit tunic tops that I plan to wear as PJs paired with rayon knit leggings I already own. Franky the clothes Sears Canada is bringing in looks exactly what I would expect to see at Winners, Marshall's, T.J. Maxx, or The Ross as most of it looks cheap. At least the tops I bought look well made and they are on grain knits and not see through. I paid about $15 CDN for each tunic top.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chelsea & Theodore clothes

I haven't heard of them but there are probably different labels that they are sold under depending on the store selling them.I find a lot of those things look the same from store to store.

Esteemed Contributor

@TY

Yes, I'm familiar with C&T...Dillards has this line.  They have cute, trendy clothes, which are usually a little too snug for me in lrg (I've never seen an xl at Dillards).  If you purchased at $15, I'd say that was a steal because the prices for C&T at Dillards are much higher, even at 65% off.  Enjoy and wear them in good health, TY.

@ECBG used to work at Dillards...she is probably familiar with this line, too.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF,Yes, loved it!  Have a few designer sweaters I'll never let go of!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

@MacDUFF

@dex

Thanks for the information. I have only shopped at the Dillards store in Las Vegas at The Fashion Show mall and didn't look at  their clothes when I was there a few weeks ago. I do like the tunic tops I got on sale and they are all a size XL.

Some of the other new lines I've seen at Sears Canada include Lysse (leggings and athleisure clothes), Carmen Marc Valvo tops, Larry Levine tops, Rachel and Zac tops and pants, and vinyl BCBG and Nine West handbags. I'm sure that there are other brands that I haven't looked through yet but none of these brands were clothes that Sears Canada carried before a month or two ago.