Trusted Contributor

As a gardener, I have two dream garden visits.  One is the Keukenhof Garden Show and the other is the Chelsea Garden Show.

I enjoy looking at the Country Living UK website because it's hard for me to find the magazines here.  I was looking the other day and it said that the Chelsea Garden Show, which was cancelled last year, has been postponed until September this year.  They had some pictures from the 2019 show.

RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019: Everything you need to know - Manchester  Evening News

A different look for Kate.

Chelsea Flower Show 2020 Has Been Cancelled

I think William looks handsome here and I like Kate's dress and shoes.

The 2019 Chelsea Flower Show in London - Best Summer Flower Trends

Judy Dench- That coat is gorgeous and look at her comfy shoes!

Kate Middleton Steps Out Solo for RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019 Press Day!:  Photo 4294784 | Joan Collins, Judi Dench, Kate Middleton, Piers Morgan, Rob  Brydon, Stanley Tucci Pictures | Just Jared

The unspoken rules of dressing for the Chelsea Flower Show

She always looks great I think but I don't care for this dress.

Duchess of Cambridge marked RHS Chelsea Flower Show with a new Picture |  RegalFille |

Kate Middleton and Mary Berry share a sweet joke at Back to Nature garden  in Woking as it happened | HELLO!

Mary Berry- she is very petite.

Britain's Queen Elizabeth to wear fake fur in new outfits - People - The  Jakarta Post

I love the color of her coat.  Lime or chartreuse?

Honored Contributor

The Philadelphia Flower show has done something similar this year.  Instead of being held indoors, at the Convention Center, in early March, it will be held outdoors, at FDR Park, in early June.

Honored Contributor

Lovely pictures.

@Tennesseegal I like the style of Kate's dress, the pattern is too large for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chelsea Garden Show

[ Edited ]

@Tennesseegal 

I have been fortunate to visit both, you will love them!

Didn’t see Dame Dench though...

Thanks for the great photos on such a Grey day.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe 

Oh! I'm jealous! One day! 🤞

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

The Philadelphia Flower show has done something similar this year.  Instead of being held indoors, at the Convention Center, in early March, it will be held outdoors, at FDR Park, in early June.

@ValuSkr 

Wasn't there a thread about the Philadelphia Garden show a year or two ago? With pictures of dresses made from flowers?