Contributor

Checked out Missoni at Target and Kardashian at Sears

Was out and about this morning early and did a little looking looing.

I went by a Target in my area around 9:30 and they were well stocked with the Missoni line. They were actually still putting out the accessories. The scarves looked nice and there was a tote and umbrella. Price range 24.99 - 39.99.

The stuff is very young and trendy looking. And really small. Think if you wear over an 6/8 you'd be outta luck. Seemed to be decent quality though.

They had some little girls stuff which was adorable. They had this little cardigan and skirt that me and another lady were oohing over.

Did not make it back to housewares, next trip. Passed by the beauty dept and checked out the makeup bags...look better in the pictures. Price range 9.99 - 19.99.

The one thing I was impressed with surprisingly was the pumps. OMG they look so good on and are comfortable too. Had to go up 1/2 size, but no gapping or pinching at all. Not crazy about the flats. Not constructed very well. Fabric did not have enough backing or something so they gapped. The rainboots were cute and very Missoni.

Only saw 2 ladies with arms full of stuff, but no drama. There are so many Super Targets in my area hopefully it will not come to that. I can drive 10-15 minutes and either direction and come across 1 or 2.

Will probably go back on Friday morning when I'm off again and take a second look and if available, most definitely getting those pumps.

The sales girl said that what they have is it. Once it's gone, it's gone.

OK - The Kardashian line at Sears. Black and White theme with the proverbial animal print thrown in. Bustier dresses, leggings with rips and panties with garters. A jumpsuit and a sequin jacket. And believe there was a sweater and a tight looking pencil skirt.

It was o.k. if that's your taste. Like everything else, you can take one piece and mix it with something you have and make it work.

But, I do have to mention there was a display of tights/leggings...24.99. And OMG there was the skankiest pair of leggings I have every seen. They were made out of some shiny stretch stuff with zippers...yuck.

They had their own section in the front of the store near the registers.

It look just like the stuff they wear but cheaper. Price ranged from 42.00 for a tee to 99.99 for the jackets and dresses.

Sorry if it's too long.