Honored Contributor

Check out lunchtime specials, you might be pleasantly surprised

I used to think these items were outdated and available in small sizes only.  I must have hit a couple bad days originally.  Anyway, the selection is great today, good size ranges and even a couple good jewelry items have been thrown in.  I've also seen JAI items occasionally.   I got a D&C  stretch floral crepe that has been listed for the second time.  I kicked myself for not getting it a couple weeks ago.  I have one in another color and for the life of me I can't understand why it didn't sell at regular price.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Check out lunchtime specials, you might be pleasantly surprised

@depglass   Yes, I agree!  On today's 2/29 specials, my all time favorite Barefoot Dreams cap tee is available in sizes L-3X in various colors for $53.70 (42% off).  A303162

I used to see the same old tired items, but perhaps after this was discussed NUMEROUS times, someone has reaslized that many shoppers are interested and wil purchase if there is variety in sizing and items.

I always try to check out the lunchtime and prime time specials, I've gotten some nice things over the last several months. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I check the lunchtime and primetime specials every single day. I've gotten some unbelievably great deals over the years: clothes, kitchen wares, household items, etc.

Honored Contributor

99% of the items I purchase from QVC are LTS.  In the past maybe 15 items were shown.  Now it's at least 40 and sometimes many more.  

Honored Contributor

By the time I select the brands I would buy and my size - only 7 items come up.  None of which I would ever wear.

I haven't seen anything interesting on the LT specials for months.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the martha stewart plant food, great price and free shipping! It has excellent reviews and I'm really bad about using anything. I plan on growing tomatoes again, squirrels got them all last summer but I plan on finding some type of fencing. 

Honored Contributor

I do not think the prices are that special.