Esteemed Contributor

HSN..and everything is free ship as well..I got several PA's and of course I HAD to buy some of Marla Wynne's clearance items with the spendable Kash!...Smiley HappyHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Check for price adjustments

I bought outrageous embroidered DG2 jeans and was surprised on checkout to see there was a $9 discount...no shipping fees!

Respected Contributor

I bought the iman global chic slip into slim jeans and the Guilianna fur vest last month, and I love them both!!  I might just have to go back and order more colors today. (They are both on clearance and under $20 each).

Trusted Contributor

Just bought MW's print flatterfits in olive.  $10 less + free shipping.  Also tried Iman's leather moto jacket last week in a beautiful gray, but they sent wrong size & nothing left until one in moss green popped up a few days ago.  They sent it out & didn't charge shipping since it was their fault.  Should be here tomorrow.  The quality was outstanding.

Esteemed Contributor

aRe: Check for price adjustments

[ Edited ]

Love HSN and their sales!! I had a frustrating (turned out to be ironic!) price guarantee situation with an Andrew Lessman item right before his recent visit; an item I bought the week prior was reduced by $20 one night. I emailed customer service- by the time they received the email the price went back to the regular price; they wouldn't give me the credit.  Woman Frustrated Then during Andrews visit it went back down, $22 this time! So I ended up with a better credit after all. Woman Happy