Valued Contributor

Charming Charlie on QVC-Great Deal!

C77562DC-5E9E-40A5-8425-8BC6D8B4FDB9.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Re: Charming Charlie on QVC-Great Deal!

I have never shopped there. I did order this figuring something ( hopefully, everything) in the collection should be worth 40 bucks? LOL. What do you think? The other collections seem to be getting some good reviews...

Honored Contributor

I've been in CC.  Extremely inexpensive items.

Honored Contributor

Isn't Charming Charlie one of those cheap stores that teens and preteens shop at?  

Trusted Contributor

I have visited the store and they have a LOT of different priced items.  They have in style jewelry and also more conservative items.  The store by ME is HUGE and the items are sorted by color, so all red in one section, all royal blue in one section.  The store is NICE.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Sheilaray: I bought a pair of sandals from there last year. Had been looking for olive green sandals with no luck. Popped in there and saw a pair for $17. Hoped to find a shade similar to the bag you posted. These are lighter and not really olive but pretty. Figured for 17 bucks they might not hold up or be comfortable. Holding up and comfortable.

I love how they group the items of the same color together. Makes it much easier to avoid colors I’m not interested in. 

That was only the 2nd item I had ever bought. They are located in a mall that is not convenient for me.

Honored Contributor

I like CC although there isn't a store really super close to me.  But whenever I go to the outdoor mall where the store is located, I always go inside.

I'm a costume jewelry person so the store appeals to me.  I've never purchased anything but jewelry from there and I've had no issue with it.

Respected Contributor

I have purchased several of their clutches as I needed specific colors to go with different outfits. I think they are great and I really loved the organized colorways in the stores. 

Respected Contributor

My SIL took me into CC once.

I had never heard of the store.

It was so fun.

I bought 2 purses that I still carry from time to time.

So many nice things & the prices are reasonable.

I do love how they group things by color, too.

Honored Contributor

I love walking thru that store--love the colors, however--you get what you pay for--very cheap and don't last --great for once or twice wear tho.