Honored Contributor

Re: Charlize Theron at Cannes

I love the suit on her.  Classic.

The menswear influence is a big trend and Charlize wears it to perfection!

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of the look.  Let's hope there wasn't a wardrobe malfunction, but the whole look just screams corporate office to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

Not a fan of the look.  Let's hope there wasn't a wardrobe malfunction, but the whole look just screams corporate office to me.

@RainyDayGal

Really?   I don't think the open silk blouse with French cuffs and the diamond choker are "corporate office" at all.  JMO

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

She is a beautiful woman and a great actress. She doesn't mind looking very bad for a good role, like her role as that female serial killer who was put to death. She did a wonderful job. One of my favorites who not many can hold a candle to. 

Yes...she put on like 40 pounds to play that part....for a woman that is dedication!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

Really?   I don't think the open silk blouse with French cuffs and the diamond choker are "corporate office" at all.  JMO

LOVE the French cuffs!!!

(Not that I don't like the diamond choker Smiley Happy)

Trusted Contributor

her look is a perfect example of looking classy and sexy without having to bare it all. when you have impeccable taste and style, it shows. clean and simple lines can be so attractive.