Valued Contributor

Re: Charlize Theron In Dior Skort

I love this look.  The boots are fabulous, but I wouldn't have paired them with this skort.

Trusted Contributor

I saw her a few years ago on a talk show and she said she knows she is beautiful and won't apologize for being beautiful.   I  will give her credit for being honest, but it was still a conceited remark and makes you wonder if she is beautiful inside as well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Calcgirl wrote:

I saw her a few years ago on a talk show and she said she knows she is beautiful and won't apologize for being beautiful.   I  will give her credit for being honest, but it was still a conceited remark and makes you wonder if she is beautiful inside as well.

I don't know that there is anything wrong with thinking you are beautiful. I don't think seeing yourself as ugly would  better. It's not a good place to be.

Honored Contributor

She can see she is beautiful when she looks in the mirror. I see nothing wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

Interesting.  I know there was some controversy around her when she first came out.  She's a good actress, but I've not heard about her temperament.  I feel they look only as good as their stylists and make up artists allow.  When not made up, many of them look just like regular folk @Calcgirl 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   Did you see her playing the part of the woman killing men?  It was based on a true story and Charlize ended up winning Best Actress.  When I saw that movie you would never know that was Charlize.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I think the boots are perfect for this outfit.  They give this look an edge.  She knows just what to wear or she may have had help by wardrobe assistants.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   Did you see her playing the part of the woman killing men?  It was based on a true story and Charlize ended up winning Best Actress.  When I saw that movie you would never know that was Charlize.

@Katcat1 I did see it, it was so good, she was fantastic in that role! She deserved her Oscar! You should try to find The Astronaut's Wife with her and Johnny Depp, it is a little strange, but good and a thriller!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN    I saw the Astronaut's wife.  Yes, it was good nd Johnny looked so good.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I guess I'm the one dissenting voice.  I think she looks ridiculous in this outfit.  It is totally off balance.