Honored Contributor

Re: Charlize Theron In Dior Skort

@Greeneyedlady21 

Agree, it would be nice to look like that, but I never aspired to live at a gym or have a trainer. 

It seems this outfit is more about "legs" than Dior.

Honored Contributor

I think she looks lovely.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the skirt or the boots or the wearing of these two things together.

Honored Contributor

So beautiful and so much talent!

Esteemed Contributor

Love the whole look ... including the booties. Would look great w/ beautiful strappy sandals as well. She's lovely.

I love black and white ... if wearing them makes me look like a waiter ... well then, I hope people leave me great tips. $$$$  Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Sorry, but mutton dressed as lamb.  If it had been longer it would have be fabulous.  As it is, it just points out you aren't one of the young hotties and shouldn't try to compete, but play from your strengths.

Age and wisdom are great strengths. 

Respected Contributor

Wow and wow...she looks fabulous. Love the outfit from head to toe. My style back in the 70s and 80s. Put a jacket on and I had a work outfit. That clutch is stunning.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't wish I could look like Charlize.  I'm happy the way I am (for the most part).  She does look good here.  No doubt she's representing Dior.  She represents their fragrance so she might even be a brand ambassador or something.

Her booties are too cute.  I would rock them the same way she did.  My skirt would not be as short though (cellulite for days).

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

She is a lovely woman. She has the height and always wears her hair and makeup just right.  She looks good is just about everything.  This outfit looks great on her. I like everything about it.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

She's absolutely beautiful.  I love her booties but I wouldn't wear them with this outfit.  The look also needs a touch of pizzazz with a little jewelry.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown