Trusted Contributor

She looks like a totally different person. I love the dark hair...looks stunning on her. She is so beautiful anyway...you could dress her in a coat made from dryer lint and she would look incredible.😊

Esteemed Contributor

Do not and never will understand the obsession of baring part of the breasts.  Do they think that's all they have to offer?  smh.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the hairstyle, the hair color, the makeup or the outfit.

Honored Contributor

I do think that this is where Charlize has been at her most beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4amX4VgWh6c

Honored Contributor

Re: Charlize In Givenchy

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Charlize cleans up nicely.  When you see an informal picture of her in casual clothes, she looks very ordinary.  You wouldn't give her a second glance.

@Kachina624   I always thought that too.  I am admitting publicly for the first time that I felt this way and after the movie "Monster," she looked even more so.  I cannot get beyond her in that role. See YouTube, Close-Up:  Vertigo, 1958; Bell, Book and Candle spell scene, 1958; Pal Joey, Kim Novak strip number; 

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I do think that this is where Charlize has been at her most beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4amX4VgWh6c

@QueenDanceALot   So do I.  Looked like the reincarnation of Kim Novak.

Trusted Contributor
Always a beauty but absolutely striking and stunning with dark hair!
Respected Contributor

I don't particularly like the outfit (and, for the record, I like her better as a blonde Smiley Happy). But I'm not sure if I'm seeing the skirt part correctly -- is it sheer, with a view of the bottom half of a black body suit showing through? That's how it appears to me, but it's so hard to tell from a photo.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the outfit. But she looks gorgeous with the dark hair. It makes her blue eyes and porcelain skin really pop!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

She's gorgeous and can wear anything and be stunning. 

Appears to me she's starting on the road to having facial work done tho.  I too thought she looked like Kim K at first.  Something with the mouth?  Fillers?  I guess you really have no choice when your looks are scrutinized so closely by so many and everything is magnified on film. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing