Trusted Contributor

I don't care if she's heavy or thin, that is one hideous outfit!  Personally, I think all of her "fashion" choices recently have been atrocious. 

Super Contributor

@January121 wrote:
@t @
@Katcat1 wrote:

OMG!   Please gain some weight.  This is so unhealthy looking.  There is no reason to be that thin unless you are very sick.  Luckily, the pants cover her from the waist down.

@Katcat1 ...... OMG she looks like death warmed over ...it definately looks like she has an eating disorder or something is terribly wrong with her .....her choice of clothing doesn’t help 🙃

Please, let’s not body shame anyone, either thin or fat, and please do not make assumptions about people’s health, mental or physical. If you don’t like how she looks, scroll on by.

Super Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

The remarks here are unkind.  Stop and think before putting your time and effort into splattering an unflattering picture of someone along with the judgements. 

No, they're not.

People are concerned about her.

I don’t see this “concern “ as being productive in any way. How does your concern help her? But criticism might hurt her if seen. It is fortunate that she most likely does not read the QVC forum.

I looked about like this while recovering from chemo and radiation. I received a few “eat a sandwich” comments from strangers and even coworkers. You can probably imagine how helpful those were.

Honored Contributor

@PodyPo  No one is calling Celine out like they do on social media sites.  Almost everyone is concerned about her appearance.  It may not be worded delicately but most people are in shock.  I know I was when I saw this photo.  Body shaming is when you call out the person in front of everyone else in person or social media.  I do not take part of any social media website.  If this thread is offending you then you need to move on.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@PodyPo  No one is calling Celine out like they do on social media sites.  Almost everyone is concerned about her appearance.  It may not be worded delicately but most people are in shock.  I know I was when I saw this photo.  Body shaming is when you call out the person in front of everyone else in person or social media.  I do not take part of any social media website.  If this thread is offending you then you need to move on.

This forum is social media, yes you are body shaming a woman, and yes I need to move to a happier thread. Best to you!

Honored Contributor

@PodyPo wrote:

@January121 wrote:
@t @
@Katcat1 wrote:

OMG!   Please gain some weight.  This is so unhealthy looking.  There is no reason to be that thin unless you are very sick.  Luckily, the pants cover her from the waist down.

@Katcat1 ...... OMG she looks like death warmed over ...it definately looks like she has an eating disorder or something is terribly wrong with her .....her choice of clothing doesn’t help 🙃

Please, let’s not body shame anyone, either thin or fat, and please do not make assumptions about people’s health, mental or physical. If you don’t like how she looks, scroll on by.

@PodyPo  Are you the boss now who dictates what to say? What they both said  said was true...it is not shaming anyone.  Celine looks  scary skeletal. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PodyPo wrote:

@January121 wrote:
@t @
@Katcat1 wrote:

Annndddd.....if you don't like this thread, scroll on by.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not body shaming but I will continue to outfit shame!  I realise it's "couture" but that should not be for public viewing!!

Esteemed Contributor

Again! Her latest outfit

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/29/14/9130710-6644457-image-a-54_1548770755087.jpg

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Again! Her latest outfit

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/29/14/9130710-6644457-image-a-54_1548770755087.jpg

Celine calls her look " COUTURE high fashion....😄