Honored Contributor

OMG!   Please gain some weight.  This is so unhealthy looking.  There is no reason to be that thin unless you are very sick.  Luckily, the pants cover her from the waist down.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

She's been sickly-looking for a while. I think she needs a vacation and a long rest. And, she's probably lonely.

Esteemed Contributor
@t @
@Katcat1 wrote:

OMG!   Please gain some weight.  This is so unhealthy looking.  There is no reason to be that thin unless you are very sick.  Luckily, the pants cover her from the waist down.

@Katcat1 ...... OMG she looks like death warmed over ...it definately looks like she has an eating disorder or something is terribly wrong with her .....her choice of clothing doesn’t help 🙃

Honored Contributor

For some reason I was thinking she was involved with someone. 

Honored Contributor

Makes one look so much older then they really are.

Honored Contributor

Why would anyone with a chest that looks like hers, want to display it?  I think she's gone off her rocker....and I won't even get started on her hideous attire.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Poor thing, she needs help. I know she was always thin, but this is sickly thin. I think she has a grown son, you would think he would have a heart to heart with Mom.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking the same. With her looking very unwell, she nevertheless must feel she looks okay or even proud of how she looks because she is displaying so much.

It is scary and sad to see her this way.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Celine in Paris

[ Edited ]

The remarks here are unkind.  Stop and think before putting your time and effort into splattering an unflattering picture of someone along with the judgements; especially since there is another 7 pages of posts about this same person which the OP knew and commented on.  Why start it again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

The remarks here are unkind.  Stop and think before putting your time and effort into splattering an unflattering picture of someone along with the judgements. 

No, they're not.

People are concerned about her.