Respected Contributor

I like the gray n white sweater/jacket she is wearing.  The yellow frock and the dad sneaks, not so much.

Celine has always been thin.  It's not her body type to be on the plumper side.  Because she is aging and on the go all the time, probably difficult for her to keep weight on.  Maybe she only eats healthy foods - probably stays away from dairy and heavier gluten rich foods for her voice clarity.  She has a narrow face and this also makes her look thin. 

I think that now she's on her own with her husband gone, she is trying to have fun and enjoys the latest trends and can afford them, so why not?  She doesn't have to answer to anybody.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I think she was taken away from her mother at too early an age.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I think she knows exactly what she's doing--getting attention.   She and other celebrities are surrounded by people who tell them they can do no wrong, are perfect, they can wear anything blah, blah blah.  Celine's star is fading--I'm sure teenagers have no clue as to who she is and what she sings.  I'd bet she  has enough money for 50 lifetimes but without the weird get-ups and the entourage, she wouldn't get a second look.

Trusted Contributor

I have a totally different take on CD's looks. I think she is having fun and thumbing her nose at the ever-intrusive paparazzi. More power to her!

Honored Contributor

Grief takes a toll on people ,sometimes in strange ways..Maybe she is trying to reflect on the outside, how she feels on the inside

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Think the people who are around her aren't being truthful with her and are using her. You know like Elvis had all the yes men around him and nobody could or would tell him the truth.

Celebrities are Royalty, so, isolated they lose their way. Kate the Princess looks fat beside poor Celine and I thought poor Kate could use a chicken dinner and pie

"Poor Kate"?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I can't stand to look at those people who are so thin.

Makes me sad that people will allow themselves to look like cadavers.

Drink Ensure if you don't have appetite. I think there is something seriously wrong with her. Just think of the example she sets for young girls who are so easily influenced by celebrities.

She looks so old and withered. Shame, crying shame.

@SharkE 

Do you have the same aversion to the morbidly obese among us?

@Andreatoo 

Well, she DID mention Elvis, but she didn't mention his girth.

Honored Contributor

Re: Celine -- Fashion

[ Edited ]

@FLgardener wrote:

I have a totally different take on CD's looks. I think she is having fun and thumbing her nose at the ever-intrusive paparazzi. More power to

@FLgardener 

I feel the same way. Considering how old she was when they met  I've always thought she was more a victim of an ephebophile  then loving wife

I really see no difference between him and R.Kelly and Roman Polanski

Honored Contributor

I think she looks like a hot mess. I feel sorry for her sons

Esteemed Contributor

Celine is on the cover of the summer edition of Elle Canada which has been on the newsstands for a while. I can understand why her face would have to be heavily photoshopped. I think Celine looks rather sad in this photo. I'm sure she is a lovely person but I found this cover photo to be rather shocking and not in a good way.

https://www.ellecanada.com/culture/celebrity/celine-dion-is-our-summer-2019-cover-star/