Honored Contributor

Celine has the most beautiful, clear voices of all time.  I wish she would stick to singing.  Her love of fashion is off the edge.

2019 - We Can't Stop Thinking About These Outrageous And Chic Celine Dion Outfits - StyleBistro

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Well at least her feet don't hurt.   Sensible shoes.

She seems to have gone off the deep end fashion-wise since her husband died.  She has no taste whatsoever. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

This outfit looks like a rainslicker one of our propane drivers would wear in inclement weather.  She looks out of sorts in this attire, bless her heart as we say in the south!  

Honored Contributor

Don't know what to say!  A bag lady looks better.   And with all her money.  Oh well!

Esteemed Contributor

Nice voice.....but she has always been an odd bird!

Honored Contributor

This one gave me the creeps!

2019 - We Can't Stop Thinking About These Outrageous And Chic Celine Dion Outfits - StyleBistro00000

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Celine -- Fashion

[ Edited ]

Obviously, she wants to be known as a high fashion icon.  One of those women who sets the trends and everyone looks to see what she is wearing this season.  She has the money, she has the fame.  But she doesn't have the looks, the body or the panache.  She definitely doesn't have the panache.   

Honored Contributor

Yikes!!!!!!! Yes, stick to singing and performing-a most beautiful voice!

Esteemed Contributor

I honestly believe she has gone off the deep end since the death of her husband.He became her manager when she was 14 years old.She spent her entire adult life with him.I suspect he not only ran her career but basically her entire life.

I think it’s very sad to see her flounder like this. She is a brilliant talent, & has a charitable heart.I hope she gets some help & finds her way. Her children need her to be healthy & strong.💐

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Celine -- Fashion

[ Edited ]

I don't think we have to worry about Celine's fashion sensibilities. I am quite certain she gets a handsome paycheck for appearing in these photo ops having been styled by the designers' teams (as all the celebs do).