Esteemed Contributor

Re: Celine Dion

[ Edited ]

I wonder why she went blond?  I liked her much better with dark hair.  It seems the blond just washes her out.  I love her voice.

The first photo is meh.  The rest are ok.  The black dress is a classic.  Love the leather outfit.  She was always slim but now too much so.  LM

Honored Contributor

First dress is not flattering.

Trusted Contributor

That first photo says quirky very rich lady.  I love that shade of green.  Heart

The woman is a force.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG she looks like she is annorexic or very ill .... you can see every bone under her skin ..... hopefully she is OK .... she needs to gain a few pounds 😳

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

The outfit is cute for a model, but Celine looks emaciated.  She needs to gain just a few pounds.

@luvmybeetle  Yes. She is very lean. On her it shows in her face....she has no fat and her skin is very wrinkly( up close) and very droopy and saggy. That is the bad side of being so thin...no fat  on your body equals looking a bit older when you already are older......

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

I wonder why she went blond?  I liked her much better with dark hair.  It seems the blond just washes her out.  I love her voice.

The first photo is meh.  The rest are ok.  The black dress is a classic.  Love the leather outfit.  She was always slim but now too much so.  LM

@Lilysmom  Many women go lighter when they go grey. It is very hard to cover white hair dark....a battle....going blond  is one way of dealing with it.

Trusted Contributor

If you think this is bad have you seen her gender neutral clothing line for children?

Respected Contributor

I also was wondering if she was ill. She is nothing but skin and bones.  As for the first dress, that is a definite NO.  The print is not good and the large ruffles make the dress look like it is all bunched up. The green jacket is just the wrong color and length. Nothing seems cohesive with this outfit.  the black gown is beautiful but because she is so malnurished looking it takes away from it.  I like the 3rd outfit very much. It looks fantastic on her,  But I do hope her sons are watching over her. She is not looking well physically.

Valued Contributor

She looks AWFUL. She has a REALLY bad neck area for someone her age.

Regular Contributor

Re: Celine Dion

[ Edited ]

Going blonde is what most women do after 40. The lighter color is more flattering on aging skin. Julia Roberts, Jane Fonda, Judith Ripka etc.

Celine has always been very thin. She's aged (50) & thus she looks bony. You loose muscle as you age. Give her a break. She's a fabulous singer.