Honored Contributor

Re: Celine Dion

[ Edited ]

That's what I thought too, that they had three sons.

Yes they did-Rene Charles, Eddy, and Nelson

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

image.png

@MyShadowLove  if that is the same guy as above that is identified in the press as  her close pal, Pepe Munoz

@ms traditional...Oh my, thanks so much for the correction...I thought that was her older son...I sure would love to have a close pal like that! Woman LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

012519-LOTD-Celine-Dion-Lead.jpg

she may be carrying one of the bags under her name at Evine.

Honored Contributor

If the handbags are from her line they look great. Look very $$$ and classy.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

If the handbags are from her line they look great. Look very $$$ and classy.

@Greeneyedlady21 it is an interesting quality line.  

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional  NO NO AND NO!!! Course I'm not a fan of hers but this outfit is horrible. Would be on anyone.

Honored Contributor

The first outfit is a hot mess. It looks like a nightgown with a wrap jacket over it. And she appears terribly gaunt.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: first outfit in this thread,  Lose the glove and I can handle it.

She is so thin since Rene died.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

I think that the dress and jacket are adorable...the long black gown is absolutely stunning...and I like the pantsuit except for the elongated pointed shoulder feature which ruins the look.

What is concerning is that I agree that she looks quite frail and emaciated...She has not been looking well since her husband's passing.

She sure has a good looking son...very striking!

@MyShadowLove

I think we are in the minority here, but I totally agree with you on all three outfits.

The first one is very costumey, but I like it.  But then, I've never met a ruffle I didn't like.  I wouldn't wear it, because it isn't something I could carry off, but Celine travels in different circles, and apparently likes showy, higher fashion kinds of clothes. 

Yes, the pantsuit shoulders are extreme, but other than that it's a nice suit.

She does look very thin and older than her years, but when I think about it, she always had a more mature face, even when a young woman.  It's just how she's aging I guess, it's different for everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Celine Dion

[ Edited ]

@blueroses47 wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

I think that the dress and jacket are adorable...the long black gown is absolutely stunning...and I like the pantsuit except for the elongated pointed shoulder feature which ruins the look.

What is concerning is that I agree that she looks quite frail and emaciated...She has not been looking well since her husband's passing.

She sure has a good looking son...very striking!

@MyShadowLove

I think we are in the minority here, but I totally agree with you on all three outfits.

The first one is very costumey, but I like it.  But then, I've never met a ruffle I didn't like.  I wouldn't wear it, because it isn't something I could carry off, but Celine travels in different circles, and apparently likes showy, higher fashion kinds of clothes. 

Yes, the pantsuit shoulders are extreme, but other than that it's a nice suit.

She does look very thin and older than her years, but when I think about it, she always had a more mature face, even when a young woman.  It's just how she's aging I guess, it's different for everyone.

@blueroses47...Yes, but that's okay!...I think we can handle our uniqueness and great taste!  Woman Very Happy

Her husband's passing also took a great toll on her and she got thinner as time went on...Her grief has been so palpable and my heart goes out to her!

I've always loved her voice and have a few of her CD's that I play quite often in my car when running around on errands and such.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~