Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

celine-dion-fashion-week.jpg

Oh MY....it's almost painful to look at her in these photos and this one WOW!  Her chest bones popping out and those pointy shoulders! YUK...she looks like she is starving herself and thinks it looks good!

Respected Contributor
Just saw s picture of Celine making a point of showing her white shoes - if she didn’t have nice outfit on I would have sworn they were ski boots. On my, no!
I believe I read last year that she was going with new fashion stylist. My opinion, not positive in any way.
Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I think this looks great

00-story-celine-dion-leg (1).jpg

@Greeneyedlady21  this is very nice!  

@ms traditional  @Greeneyedlady21 

This is a better angle of Celine wearing this gown, but there is another frontal view that shows how deep she is sadly in an eating disorder. The gown is lovely, but I am so sad for her.

I don't know much about anorexia other than reading many articles over the years starting with Karen Carpenter decades ago. I know one element is control and of coarse everyone is different on the reasons why/how they slide down this horrific rabbit hole. Nobody knows what is going on in her life behind closed doors. One would think she has everything...money, 2 sons, strong friendships, a solid livelyhood...and yet it's obvious she is not happy and fills the void with her harming herself. Maybe it's just as simple as her missing her husband still very terribly.

Seeing all of the recent pics of Celine brings me right back to Karen Carpenter whom I still miss and adored.

I pray that this angel recovers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Seeing all of the recent pics of Celine brings me right back to Karen Carpenter whom I still miss and adored.

@Susan Louise 

Recovers??  She's always been very thin.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Recovers??  She's always been very thin.

@Daisy Sunflower  Not as thin as she has been this past yr or so. There are many images of her online showing her like Karen Carpenter was. There is thin, and then there is beyond just thin/slender.