Respected Contributor

Absolutely not.

Esteemed Contributor

No. Celine Dion looks very gaunt and bony in some of the photos. You can see she's got a bony chest and neck in the photos. It's aging her tremendously.

Super Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

i'm wondering why she put these partiular elements together.  obviously money does not buy you style or taste.  she is only 50 but looks so much older to me.

She is so underweight which makes her appear so gaunt and older than her age.

I just Googled her and she turns 51 in March....I will be 50 in August....but my GAWD, she looks at least 10 yrs old than me.

Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

does this work??

image.png

Not for me!!! 🤦‍♀️🥴😲

Trusted Contributor

She looks 100 years old in this dress with the green jacket. She has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard and seems to be a kind and lovely person, but she is so thin that she looks ill.

Respected Contributor

She has her own style for sure,  but wow can that woman

put on a concert....probably my number one favorite of all

time, and we had the very back row at Cesar’s 😀.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

She looks dreadful.  Has she been ill? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Celine Dion

[ Edited ]

I think she doesn't know how to dress. Too much. Over the top. Badly put together. And, yet, it suits her, somehow. It's her style and she wears it with confidence and enjoyment. Also, because she appears to be tall and thin, I think she carries her clothes well.  FTR, I think that black sparkly gown is an abysmal cheap-looking 80s or 90s throwback.

In response to OPs question, not my style or taste, but, yes.  It works for her. 

Honored Contributor

In the first photo I didn't realize it was Celine...I thought it was a much older woman!

The other photos she looks much better!  Must have been the angle with her head down and she could certainly afford to gain a few pounds.

Honored Contributor

Re: Celine Dion

[ Edited ]

She does look awful thin.  She married her manager who was 26 yrs. her senior.  He seemed to take care of everything for her.  She has never known what it's like to be on  her own.  I suspect her husband made most of the decisions of where her life would go.  She had been with him, to my understanding, since she was a young teenager. 

I imagine these past couple of years have been a tremendous challenge for someone who was taken care of all her life.  I think she looked to her husband for much.  Being without him probably came as quite a shock and maybe has  affected her more than it would some others.I pray she finds comfort and peace in her life.  I'm sure this has been mind-boggling for her.