Respected Contributor

Re: Celine Dion in Voluminous Sleeves

Wow you people are nasty.

She is a performer and very talented artist.  She's not going to stand on stage in Vegas in a Quacker Factory bedazzled shirt and Demin & Co. peddle pushers.

Honored Contributor

Looks like she's performing so anything goes.  The outfit really isn't bad anyway.

I like her in spite of her wardrobe choices, but like I said performing is a different ballgame.  Some of the things she wears when she's out in public are quite strange but that doesn't mean SHE is strange.  I think she's warm and genuine.

I do think she's overly thin.  I know that comment bothers some here, but she sometimes looks skeletal.  (But who knows if those pictures have been altered.)

Occasional Contributor

Wowzers. Rough and nasty crowd! I’ve loved her for many years. She’s always been the epitome of style, class and grace.

she lost her beloved husband who shaped her life for many years. Maybe she’s just trying to find out who she is without him.

Give her a break! 

Honored Contributor

Looks like Alexandre Vauthier had tons of leftover parachute material!  Man Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of this look, but lets remember she is part of the celebrity culture, so anything goes. 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Looks like she's performing so anything goes.  The outfit really isn't bad anyway.

I like her in spite of her wardrobe choices, but like I said performing is a different ballgame.  Some of the things she wears when she's out in public are quite strange but that doesn't mean SHE is strange.  I think she's warm and genuine.

I do think she's overly thin.  I know that comment bothers some here, but she sometimes looks skeletal.  (But who knows if those pictures have been altered.)

I saw her on one of the late night talk shows within the last couple of weeks and she is most definitely as thin as she looks in the photos.  Way too thin, she doesn't look healthy at that weight.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting I needed a good laugh.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I just don't understand this poor woman.  She has a gadzillion dollars to buy the most well-made, beautiful and taylored attire in the world and she wears trash like this?  It is just like the saying goes there is no accounting for taste. No truer words spoken.  Tragic, really.  

Respected Contributor

I can’t even imagine what would happen here if a comment was made about someone being fat.

Respected Contributor

Those sleeves are outrageous!  Outrageously good.  Looks like she is on stage here.  She needs to be seen by the audience seated way up high and in the very back.  She's not wearing this blouse to make spagetti sauce.

I think its a great outfit.  Luv the voluminous blouse with the slim fitted black slacks.  And with her sleek new haircut I think she is looking better than ever.  jmho

Flowers are nature's way of laughing