Trusted Contributor

I agree with all the negative posts about this outfit, but I really think that the criticisms are missing the main point.

I don't think Celine Dion is choosing any of these "get-ups"( as my friend would call them), in the same way when we choose our outfits.  She's not thinking, really, about "tastefullness" or even how flattering they may be to her.

She's using fashion as high fashion runway outfits are used.  It's over the top and that's what she's going for.  Costumes, really, as I think someone said.  She's not wearing them in the same way as we, non celebrities, would wear our clothes.  She apparently loves to play with fashion as costumes, and is used to doing so as a performer.

I think anything she enjoys doing right now for pleasure is just fine.  She's not hurting anyone with this "hobby" and it's kind of fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

People are  lauging at her ,and it isn't in fun. I feel sorry for her...

Honored Contributor

The whole get up is just too gaudy IMO, but if anyone can wear it, it's CD.

Honored Contributor

Coat is pretty color and looks warm.  Turquoise overload; too much of a good thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Some stylist went crazy.  And what's with all the mini skirts lately?

Honored Contributor

Celine is a scream.  She loves that high, quirky fashion.  If she feels good in it, let her have fun.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Why doesn't someone tell her she looks like a skeleton?  She always looks like she is ill.  I do not know why she thinks that is attractive.  That bag she has just looks wrong.  

Honored Contributor

I like all of the pieces (well, except for the fanny pack - I hate fanny packs, no matter how they're worn). I just wouldn't wear any of them together.

I probably wouldn't ever wear turquoise tights, either.  Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I can only imagine what this outfit costs.  The material looks gorgeous and those boots are fabulous.  I think if she lost the fanny pack worn across the chest she'd look great.  Color is so pretty on her.  I do think she looks like she is a model on a runway.  I like this look!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

Celine got people talking and that's exactly what she wanted.  Publicity for her upcoming concert tour.