Esteemed Contributor

Re: Celine Dion in Gucci!!!!!

super daring?  i think it's super ugly......

Esteemed Contributor

No makeup, no hairstyle, no jewelry and that over the top ensemble? No, just no.

Honored Contributor

Except for the length of the coat it looks kinda like some of the ummmm 'interesting' outfits I wear.   I own a lot of colorful Isaac sweaters and pants and let's just say you could see me coming and going....

My friend I eat with every day just shakes her head....I figure I'm 70 and not skinny so I have to dress it up.  Anyway, all that matters to me is if she likes the way she looks, more power to her (and those walking around her).

Honored Contributor

In one word:      UGLY!   Some designer clothes belong in a closet for mistakes.  This outfit is horrible.  What was she thinking?  I do like Celine and hope she has found happiness once more.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

THAT COAT IS WAY TOO BUSY 

Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

THAT COAT IS WAY TOO BUSY 

Each button is about 1/3 of Celine's entire size!  Talk about a coat being overwhelming on someone so tiny!

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

In one word:      UGLY!   Some designer clothes belong in a closet for mistakes.  This outfit is horrible.  What was she thinking?  I do like Celine and hope she has found happiness once more.

The only thing I see ugly here is the way you displayed your post.  geeeeeeeeeeesh!  No manners whatsoever.  Disgusting. 

Honored Contributor

I would hate to have my picture taken constantly.  The outfit is swimming on her and totally unflattering.

Is there ever a celeb outfit that you don't like, @Swissguy?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy

actually the outfit she wore the other day wasn't my favorite!

I do like Hermes bags--so that was super nice but the rest of her look--not so much!

Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 9.37.40 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Oh my, @Swissguy, that outfit is not a good look either😏