Respected Contributor

Hmmmm....it does nothing for her figure except smash and lower the "girls" a bit.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Celine Dion in Gucci!!!!!

Oh my...sorry I think it's hideous, but whatever rocks your boat Smiley Frustrated

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@Swissguy I love the look ....just not on her as she is so tiny.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

The outfit is awful I do not care who designed it, the print is too busy, the pants are too short and the sunglasses are bad, just bad

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Swissguy I love the look ....just not on her as she is so tiny.

The workmanship in the coat I feel is georgous....

Respected Contributor

I have noticed in the last year when I see photos of her and her clothing, she is moving away from her "always perfect, to me, wardrobe."

But since I just read in the last month, that she has a new stylist, I think that explains the difference.  Also, perhaps her late DH, Rene, had a voice in her clothing when he was alive.

Valued Contributor

I don't actually care for the sunglasses!  So I do agree with those who didn't like them!

Honored Contributor

The sunglasses are ok.

The handbag is magnificent

However, she looks like she's wearing a bedspread.... with her little head and neck sticking out of it.

What has happened to Gucci, they used to exude class.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

I have noticed in the last year when I see photos of her and her clothing, she is moving away from her "always perfect, to me, wardrobe."

But since I just read in the last month, that she has a new stylist, I think that explains the difference.  Also, perhaps her late DH, Rene, had a voice in her clothing when he was alive.

@bigsister

She did love her husband so much!!  I really think it's so difficult for her without him Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Coat looks heavy and uncomfortable - not flattering at all - don't think it would be on anyone.  Dislike the puffy shoulders!